'Life Insurance in Slovenia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Slovenian life insurance segment, and a comparison of the Slovenian insurance industry with its regional counterparts.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2011–2015) and forecast period (2015–2020).
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/2104714-life-insurance-in-slovenia-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2020
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Slovenian economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
'Life Insurance in Slovenia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Slovenian life insurance segment, including:
• An overview of the Slovenian life insurance segment
• The Slovenian life insurance segment’s growth prospects by category
• A comprehensive overview of the Slovenian economy and demographics
• A comparison of the Slovenian life insurance segment with its regional counterparts
• The various distribution channels in the Slovenian life insurance segment
• Details of the competitive landscape in the life insurance segment in Slovenia
• Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Slovenian insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Slovenia:
• It provides historical values for the Slovenian life insurance segment for the report’s 2011–2015 review period, and projected figures for the 2015–2020 forecast period.
• It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Slovenian life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2020.
• It provides a comparison of the Slovenian life insurance segment with its regional counterparts
• It analyzes the various distribution channels for life insurance products in Slovenia.
• It profiles the top life insurance companies in Slovenia and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to Buy
• Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Slovenian life insurance segment, and each category within it.
• Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Slovenian life insurance segment.
• Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment.
• Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
• Gain insights into key regulations governing the Slovenian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
• Slovenia’s life segment is highly concentrated, with the 10 leading insurers accounting for 99.4% of the segment’s gross written premium in 2015.
• The implementation of Solvency II in 2016 is likely to lead to further consolidation in the segment.
• The Slovenian life insurance penetration decreased from 1.62% in 2011 to 1.47% in 2015.
• The life segment’s distribution network was led by agencies in 2015, followed by bancassurance and brokers.
Table of Content: Key Points
1 Key Facts and Highlights
2 Executive Summary
3 Economy and Demographics
4 Segment Outlook
4.1 Regional Comparison
4.2 Segment Indicators
4.2.1 Gross written premium and penetration
4.2.2 Policies sold
4.2.4 Assets and investments
5 Outlook by Sub-Segment
5.1 Individual Life Insurance
5.1.2 Policies sold
6 Distribution Channel Outlook
6.1 Analysis by Distribution Channel
7 Competitive Landscape
7.2 Company Profiles
7.2.1 Zavarovalnica Triglav DD – company overview
ACCESS REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/2104714-life-insurance-in-slovenia-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2020
Get in touch:
Name: NORAH TRENT
Email: Send Email
Organization: WISEGUY RESEARCH CONSULTANTS PVT LTD
Address: Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Pune - 411028 Maharashtra, India
Phone: +44 208 133 9349
Release ID: 239314