WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “Life Insurance in Slovakia” —
'Life Insurance in Slovakia Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Slovak life insurance segment, and a comparison of the Slovak insurance industry with its regional counterparts.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2011–2015) and forecast period (2015–2020).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Slovak economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/733147-life-insurance-in-slovakia-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2020
'Life Insurance in Slovakia Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Slovak life insurance segment, including:
• An overview of the Slovak life insurance segment
• The Slovak life insurance segment’s growth prospects by category
• A comprehensive overview of the Slovak economy and demographics
• A comparison of the Slovak life insurance segment with its regional counterparts
• The various distribution channels in the Slovak life insurance segment
• Details of the competitive landscape in the life insurance segment in Slovakia
• Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Slovak insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Slovakia:
• It provides historical values for the Slovak life insurance segment for the report’s 2011–2015 review period, and projected figures for the 2015–2020 forecast period.
• It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Slovak life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2020.
• It provides a comparison of the Slovak life insurance segment with its regional counterparts
• It analyzes the various distribution channels for life insurance products in Slovakia.
• It profiles the top life insurance companies in Slovakia and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Key points to buy
• Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Slovak life insurance segment, and each category within it.
• Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Slovak life insurance segment.
• Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment.
• Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
• Gain insights into key regulations governing the Slovak insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
• The Slovak insurance industry is relatively stable compared to other EU countries, due to its healthy capital position.
• The life insurance segment accounted for 52.2% of the industry’s gross written premium in 2015.
• Life insurers in Slovakia face challenges from the switching of polices by the financial advisors to earn more commission and the short maturity time of new contracts.
• The 10 leading life insurers accounted for 88.3% of the segment’s gross written premium in 2015.
• Single-premium products are gaining popularity, as insurers have positioned such products as an alternative investment option to bank saving.
• The country’s aging population and consumer preference towards investment products will drive the growth of the life segment over the forecast period.
Table of Contents
1 Key Facts and Highlights
2 Executive Summary
3 Economy and Demographics
4 Segment Outlook
5 Outlook by Sub-Segment
6 Distribution Channel Outlook
7 Natural Hazards
8 Competitive Landscape
9 Governance, Risk and Compliance
11 Definitions and Methodology
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
For accessing accurate and deep understanding and to gain latest insights and key developments in the area of your interest, we also have a list of conferences in which you will be interested in, for more information, cordially check
For updating knowledge or for thoroughly understanding various terminologies, we also have vast list of seminars for your reference, for more information cordially check
Name: NORAH TRENT
Email: Send Email
Address: Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Pune - 411028 Maharashtra, India
Phone: +44 208 133 9349
Release ID: 265436