WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “Life Insurance in Egypt” —
'Life Insurance in Egypt Key Trends and Opportunities to 2021' report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Egyptian life insurance segment, and a comparison of the Egyptian insurance industry with its regional counterparts.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2012–2016) and forecast period (2016–2021).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Egyptian economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/2420887-life-insurance-in-egypt-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2021
'Life Insurance in Egypt Key Trends and Opportunities to 2021' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Egyptian life insurance segment, including:
• An overview of the Egyptian life insurance segment
• The Egyptian life insurance segment’s growth prospects by category
• A comprehensive overview of the Egyptian economy and demographics
• A comparison of the Egyptian life insurance segment with its regional counterparts
• The various distribution channels in the Egyptian life insurance segment
• Details of the competitive landscape in the life insurance segment in Egypt
• Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Egyptian insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Egypt:
• It provides historical values for the Egyptian life insurance segment for the report’s 2012–2016 review period, and projected figures for the 2016–2021 forecast period.
• It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Egyptian life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2021.
• It provides a comparison of the Egyptian life insurance segment with its regional counterparts
• It analyzes the various distribution channels for life insurance products in Egypt.
• It profiles the top life insurance companies in Egypt and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Key points to buy
• Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Egyptian life insurance segment, and each category within it.
• Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Egyptian life insurance segment.
• Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment.
• Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
• Gain insights into key regulations governing the Egyptian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
• In May 2017, the Egyptian Society for Cooperative Insurance (ESCI) introduced mortgage insurance policy for the low-income group.
• In May 2017, Allianz Egypt announced its partnership with Orange Telecom to provide insurance to employees and assets of small- and medium-sized enterprises.
• FDI in Egypt increased from EGP17.0 billion (US$2.8 billion) in 2012 to EGP69.0 billion (US$6.8 billion) in 2016 at a review period CAGR of 42.1%.
• During the review period 2012–2016, the Egyptian life insurance gross written grew at a CAGR of 16.7%.
Table of Contents
1 Key Facts and Highlights
2 Executive Summary
3 Economy and Demographics
4 Segment Outlook
5 Outlook by Sub-Segment
6 Distribution Channel Outlook
7 Competitive Landscape
8 Governance, Risk and Compliance
10 Definitions and Methodology
Name: NORAH TRENT
Email: Send Email
Address: Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Pune - 411028 Maharashtra, India
Phone: +44 208 133 9349
Release ID: 254957