— Interventional Radiology Imaging Market is expected to reach $23.50 billion by 2021 Led by North America
The key players in the market include GE Healthcare (General Electric Company) (U.K.), Siemens Healthcare GmBH (Siemens AG) (Germany), Koninklijke Philips N.V. (The Netherlands), Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation (Toshiba Corporation) (Japan), Hitachi Medical Corporation (Hitachi Ltd.) (Japan), Carestream Health, Inc. (U.S.), Esaote S.p.A (Italy), Hologic, Inc. (U.S.), Fujifilm Corporation (Japan), Samsung Medison (South Korea), and Shimadzu Corporation (Japan).
Download Sample Copy of Report: http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample?rname=913153
On the basis of product, the market is segmented intoangiography systems, fluoroscopy systems, CT scanners, ultrasound-imaging systems, MRI system, and other devices (C-arm, contrast media injectors,& imaging catheter guidewires). The MRI system segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the market in 2016.Factors such as technological advancements and product launches are driving the growth of this segment.
Based on procedure, the market is segmented into angiography, angioplasty, embolization, thrombolysis, vertebroplasty, nephrostomy, and other procedures (biliary drainage, fallopian tube recanalization, cholecystectomy, and carotid-cavernous fistula). The angiography segment is projected to witness the highest growth in this market due to increasing prevalence of cardiovascular diseases and the growing demand for minimally invasive procedures.
By applications, the market is segmented into cardiology, oncology, urology & nephrology, gastroenterology, and other applications (orthopedics, neurology, and gynecology). The oncology segment is projected to witness the highest growth in this market due to increase in the incidence of cancer and rising demand for minimally invasive procedures.
Geographically, the market is dominated by North America, followed by Europe, Asia, and the Rest of the World (RoW). Growth in the North American regionis primarily driven by the increase in the prevalence and incidence of chronic diseases and the aging population.
Ask For Discount: http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=913153
Apart from comprehensive geographic and product analysis and market sizing, the report also provides a competitive landscape that covers the growth strategies adopted by industry players over the last three years. In addition, the company profiles comprise the product portfolios, developments, and strategies adopted by the market players to maintain and increase their shares in the market. The abovementioned market research data, current market size, and forecast of the future trends will help market players and new entrants to make the necessary decisions regarding product offerings, geographic focus, change in strategic approach, and levels of output to remain successful in the market.
Scope of the Report:
This report categorizes the interventional radiology imaging market into the following segments:
Interventional Radiology Market, by Product
• MRI System
• Ultrasound Imaging System
• CT Scanner
• Angiography System
• Fluoroscopy System
• Biopsy System
• Other Products
Interventional Radiology Market, by Procedures
• Nephrostomy Placement
• Other Procedures
Interventional Radiology Market, by Application
• Urology & Nephrology
• Other Applications
Interventional Radiology Market, by Region
• North America
• Rest of the World (Australia, New Zealand, Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa)
• Company Information: Detailed company profiles of five or more market players
• Opportunities Assessment: A detailed report underlining the various growth opportunities presented in the market
Reasons to Buy the Report:
This report will enable both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help these firms garner greater market shares. Firms purchasing the report can use any one or a combination of the below-mentioned five strategies to strengthen their market shares.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
• Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the interventional radiology imaging market. The report analyses the interventional radiology imaging market: byproduct, by procedure, and by application.
• Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and product launches in the interventional radiology imaging market
• Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market strategies, geographic and business segments, and product portfolios of the leading players in the interventional radiology imaging market
• Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets. This report analyzes the market for various interventional radiology imaging products across geographies
• Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the interventional radiology imaging market
Buy Interventional Radiology Imaging Market Report Here :http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=913153
ReportsnReports.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 500,000+ market research reports from over 95 leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets. With comprehensive information about the publishers and the industries for which they publish market research reports, we help you in your purchase decision by mapping your information needs with our huge collection of reports.
Name: Ritesh Tiwari
Email: Send Email
Address: 2nd floor, metropole, Next to inox theatre, Bund garden road, Pune-411001
Phone: + 1 888 391 5441
Release ID: 178035