Global Internet of Things Market 2018: —
The IoT encompasses a rich, and complex ecosystem of technologies and technology companies - from the manufacturers of the sensors and microchips that go inside the connected devices to the telecom operators and wireless radio manufacturers that connect these devices to the internet, to the software services organizations that help clients stitch everything together.
While topics like wearable tech, connected cars and the smart home enjoy the limelight, other subsets of the IoT which reside in much less glamorous environments - like smart cities or the use of IoT in manufacturing or in product maintenance - will deliver the biggest economic benefits.
The IoT lies within the eye of a storm that has been whipped up by a combination of several megatrends: the decline in cost of the core technologies (sensors, chips, batteries and communications modules); the increasing ubiquity and falling cost of connectivity; the growth in the capacity of data analytics and processing technology; and the increasing ease with which applications can be integrated with one another.
Scope of Internet of Things Market:
- The report highlights the significance of connected devices that help organizations stitch everything together.
- It further ponders on the fact that while topics like wearable tech, connected cars and the smart home enjoy the limelight, other subsets of the IoT which reside in much less glamorous environments - like smart cities or the use of IoT in manufacturing or in product maintenance - will deliver the biggest economic benefits.
- The report also highlights key winners in each of the four layers of the IoT value chain - device layer, connectivity layer, data layer, and app layer.
Get Sample Copy of "Internet of Things Market" Report@ http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2221524
• ARM (Softbank)
• F5 Networks
• General Electric (GE)
• Software AG
• Ayla Networks
• Electric Imp
• Nordic Semi-conductor
Reasons to buy Internet of Things Market:
- The report classifies the IoT into six distinct markets - the connected car, the automated home, the industrial IoT, wearable technology, smart metering, and the connected store.
- The report further highlights some of the big tech players within the IoT theme, classified by value chain segment.
- It identifies the main trends in the IoT over the next 12 to 24 months, and classifies these trends into three categories - technology trends, macroeconomic trends, and regulatory trends.
- The report also discusses the IoT value chain across four layers - devices, connectivity, data, and apps.
- It provides an industry analysis and highlights the big IoT market segments.
- The report also provides a competitor analysis, which is populated by a spectrum of players, from the niche specialists to the large vendors.
- It adopts a scorecard approach to identify the leading companies in a sector, depicted in the form of a thematic screen, a valuation screen, and a risk screen.
- The report offers a technology briefing, identifying key characteristics of the big markets for IoT, and the stages of IoT development.
Make an Inquiry before Buying "Internet of Things Market"@ http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2221524
Key Points from TOC:
VALUE CHAIN 10
Device layer 11
Connectivity Layer 12
Data Layer 14
App Layer 16
INDUSTRY ANALYSIS 17
The standards battle 17
The IoT is entering the second phase of its evolution 20
Market size and growth forecasts 20
Competitive analysis 22
Mergers and acquisitions 24
COMPANIES SECTION 26
Public tech companies 26
Private tech companies 30
SECTOR SCORECARDS 32
Semiconductor sector scorecard 32
Who’s who 32
Thematic screen 33
Valuation screen 34
Risk Screen 35
Industrial automation sector scorecard 36
Internet infrastructure sector scorecard 40
IT services sector scorecard 44
Application software sector scorecard 48
TECHNOLOGY BRIEFING 52
The six big IoT market segments 52
The four stages of IoT development 53
APPENDIX: OUR “THEMATIC” RESEARCH METHODOLOGY 55
Get More Information about "Internet of Things Market" Research Report@ http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/internet-of-things-thematic-research
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Name: Hector Costello
Email: Send Email
Organization: Orbis Research
Address: 4144N Central Expressway, Suite 600, Dallas, Texas - 75204, U.S.A.
Phone: +1 (214) 884-6817
Release ID: 396997