'The Insurance Industry in Senegal, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides a detailed analysis of Senegalese insurance industry.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review (2011–2015) and forecast periods (2015–2020).
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/733146-the-insurance-industry-in-senegal-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2020
The report also gives a comprehensive overview of Senegalese economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country. It also includes the impact of natural hazards on the insurance industry.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
'The Insurance Industry in Senegal, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into Senegalese insurance industry, including:
• An overview of Senegalese insurance industry
• The Senegalese insurance industry's growth prospects by segment and category
• A comprehensive overview of Senegalese economy and demographics
• The detailed competitive landscape in the Senegalese insurance industry
• Detailed regulatory policies of the Senegalese insurance industry
• An analysis of natural hazards in the Senegalese insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Senegal:
• It provides historical values for Senegalese insurance industry for the report’s 2011–2015 review period, and projected figures for the 2015–2020 forecast period.
• It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments in Senegalese insurance industry, with market forecasts to 2020.
• It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
• It profiles the top insurance companies in Senegal, and highlights their recent developments.
• It covers the economy and demographics structure of Senegal.
• It analyzes the impact of natural hazards in Senegalese insurance industry.
Reasons to Buy
• Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to Senegalese insurance industry and each segment and category within it.
• Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in Senegalese insurance industry.
• Assess the competitive dynamics in Senegalese insurance industry.
• Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics in key segments.
• Gain insights into key regulations governing Senegalese insurance industry and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
• According to the International Monetary Fund (IMF), the country’s economic growth rose to 6.5% in 2015.
• Life segment growth was driven by group life insurance, which accounted for 69.8% of the life gross written premium in 2015.
• Motor third-party liability, cargo and worker’s compensation insurance are mandatory in the country.
• According to the International Finance Corporation, more than 65% of the Senegalese population did not have access to health insurance in 2014.
Table of Content: Key Points
1 KEY FACTS AND HIGHLIGHTS
2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3 ECONOMY AND DEMOGRAPHY
4 INDUSTRY OUTLOOK
5 LIFE INSURANCE OUTLOOK
6 NON-LIFE INSURANCE OUTLOOK
7 PERSONAL ACCIDENT AND HEALTH INSURANCE OUTLOOK
8 REINSURANCE OUTLOOK
9 DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL OUTLOOK
10 NATURAL HAZARDS
11 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
12 GOVERNANCE, RISK AND COMPLIANCE
ACCESS REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/733146-the-insurance-industry-in-senegal-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2020
Get in touch:
Name: NORAH TRENT
Email: Send Email
Organization: WISEGUY RESEARCH CONSULTANTS PVT LTD
Address: Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Phone: +91 841 198 5042
Release ID: 266087