'The Insurance Industry in Palestine, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2021' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Palestinian insurance industry.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2012–2016) and forecast period (2016–2021).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Palestinian economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/2397537-the-insurance-industry-in-palestine-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2021
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
'The Insurance Industry in Palestine, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2021' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Palestinian insurance industry, including:
• The Palestinian insurance industry's growth prospects by segment and category
• A comprehensive overview of Palestinian economy and demographics
• The detailed competitive landscape in the Palestinian insurance industry
• The various distribution channels in the Palestinian insurance industry
• Detailed regulatory policies of the Palestinian insurance industry
• Analysis of natural hazards in Palestinian insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Palestine:
• It provides historical values for the Palestinian insurance industry for the report’s 2012–2016 review period, and projected figures for the 2016–2021 forecast period.
• It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments in the Palestinian insurance industry, along with market forecasts until 2021.
• It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
• It analyzes the various distribution channels in Palestine.
• It profiles the top insurance companies in Palestine and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to Buy
• Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Palestinian insurance industry and each segment and category within it.
• Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Palestinian insurance industry.
• Assess the competitive dynamics in the Palestinian insurance industry.
• Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics in key segments.
• Gain insights into key regulations governing the Palestinian insurance industry and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
• The Palestinian National Security Committee introduced a social security scheme in October 2015 to cover all private sector employees. This will cover survivor’s pension, maternity and employment injury benefits, old age and disability benefits and funeral grants.
• In February 2016, the Palestinian Monetary Authority (PMA), introduced credit life insurance as a regulatory requirement for taking into account actual risk and liability of credit providers associated with credit agreements.
• According to the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD), the total foreign direct investment (FDI) inflow in Palestine rose from ILS225.2 million (US$58.4 million) in 2012 to ILS1.0 billion (US$268.9 million) in 2016 at a CAGR of 46%.
Table of Content: Key Points
1 Key Facts and Highlights
2 Executive Summary
3 Economy and Demographics
4 Industry Outlook
4.1 Industry Indicators
4.1.1 Gross written premium
4.1.3 Assets and investments
5 Non-Life Insurance Outlook
5.1 Property Insurance
5.1.1 Gross written premium
5.2 Motor Insurance
5.2.1 Gross written premium
5.3 Liability Insurance
5.3.1 Gross written premium
5.4 Marine, Aviation and Transit Insurance
5.4.1 Gross written premium
6 Personal Accident and Health Insurance Outlook
6.1 Health Insurance
6.1.1 Gross written premium
6.2 Premium Ceded
7 Distribution Channel Outlook
8 Natural and Man-Made Hazards
ACCESS REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/2397537-the-insurance-industry-in-palestine-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2021
Get in touch:
Name: NORAH TRENT
Email: Send Email
Organization: WISEGUY RESEARCH CONSULTANTS PVT LTD
Address: Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Phone: +91 841 198 5042
Release ID: 255238