The global Composites market is expected to reach USD 146.14 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. This can be mainly associated with the rising demand for lightweight materials in defense, aerospace and automotive industries. —
This is the latest report covering the current COVID-19 scenario. The coronavirus pandemic has greatly affected every aspect of the worldwide industry. It has brought along various changes in market conditions. The rapidly changing market scenario and initial and future assessment of the impact are covered in the research report. The report discusses all the major aspects of the market with expert opinions on the current status along with historical data.
Get a sample PDF copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1253
Key players mentioned in the research report are:
Owens Corning, Toray Industries, Inc., Teijin Limited, Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation, SGL Group, Nippon Electric Glass Co. Ltd., Koninklijke Ten Cate BV, Huntsman International LLC., Solvay, Hexcel Corporation, Hexion, E. I. Du Pont Nemours & Co., Weyerhaeuser Company, Chongqing Polycomp International Corporation and Jushi Group Co., Ltd., among others.
In terms of Industry vertical, the global Composites market can be segmented into:
Automotive & Transportation
Aerospace & Defense
Electrical & Electronics
Construction & Infrastructure
Pipes & Tanks
In terms of types, the global Composites market can be segmented into:
Polymer Matrix Composites
Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastic
Glass Fiber Reinforced Plastic
Others (Aramid fiber composites, etc.)
Metal Matrix Composites
Ceramic Matrix Composites
The Composites Market is analyzed on the basis of dynamics of demand and supply, pricing, total volume produced, revenue generated, and others. The manufacturing is studied on the basis of several factors such as manufacturing plant distribution, industry production, production capacity, and research and development. It also delivers accurate market evaluations with the use of SWOT analysis, investment analysis, returns analysis, and growth trend analysis, and others.
To get a discount on the report, click @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1253
For geographical segmentation, regional supply, application-wise, and type-wise demand, key players, and others, this report covers the following regions: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa. The report sheds light on the competitive landscape of the market that covers the product offerings, services, market shares, and business overview. This Composites Market research report covers various dynamic aspects like the market drivers, restraints and challenges, and growth prospects. The prominent and leading companies are profiled in the report.
Further key findings from the report suggest
• The market is segmented on the basis of resin type into thermoset composites, thermoplastic composites and others.
• Thermoset resin dominated the market, with a share of ~59% in 2018.
• Thermoset composites are synthetic materials that get strengthened when heated without losing their plasticity, suitable for highly corrosive and high-temperature applications and are majorly used in construction & infrastructure, marine, aerospace and wind energy industries.
• The market is segmented on the basis of product type into polymer matrix composite, metal matrix composites, and ceramic matrix composites.
• Polymer matrix composite dominated the market in 2018 and is forecasted to witness a growth of 7.6% during the forecast period, due to the growth of glass and carbon fibers.
• The market is segmented on the basis of process into pultrusion process, layup process, filament winding, compression molding, injection molding, resin transfer molding, automated fiber placement, and automated tape laying.
• The layup process segment dominated the market in 2018 and is forecasted to have a growth of 6.8% during the forecast period.
Get the full report description, TOC, Table of Figures, Charts @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/composites-market
This research report delivers a 360 overview of the competitive landscape of the Global Composites Market. Furthermore, it includes massive data regarding the latest trends, technological advancements, and methodologies. The study analyzes the Global Composites Market in a detailed and extensive manner for the readers to gain better insights.
Thank you for reading our report. For further details or to inquire about customization, please let us know and we will offer you the report as per your needs.
Our in-house experts assist our clients with advice based on their proficiency in the market that helps them in creating a compendious database for the clients. Our team offers expert insights to clients to guide them through their business ventures. We put in rigorous efforts to keep our clientele satisfied and focus on fulfilling their demands to make sure that the end-product is what they desire. We excel in diverse fields of the market and with our services extending to competitive analysis, research and development analysis, and demand estimation among others, we can help you invest your funds in the most beneficial areas for research and development. You can rely on us to provide every significant detail you might need in your efforts to make your business flourish.
Name: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Organization: Reports And Data
Address: 40 Wall St. 28th floor New York City, NY 10005 United States
Release ID: 88966780