Huawei, a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider, will showcase its latest portfolio of solutions from its Carrier, Consumer and Enterprise Business Groups at the CommunicAsia and Enterprise IT 2013 Summits in Singapore. —
At the events, Huawei will demonstrate its leadership in innovation that is helping to propel the industry forward and its offerings of end-to-end (E2E) solutions that enable operational excellence, as a result of close cooperation with customers. A comprehensive range of solutions including cloud, pipe and devices for profitable businesses in the Mobile Broadband, Fixed Broadband and ICT sectors will be demonstrated.
“In an era where the telecom industry is venturing into ICT-based business models and Ultra Broadband is presenting increasingly complex technical and business challenges, Huawei is seeking new ways to create value through continuous innovation, new partner-based business models, and agile and efficient IT technologies,” said David Wei, President, Huawei South Pacific. We are now more well-positioned than ever to support our customer to achieve success, with our E2E ICT, enterprise solutions and devices that have been developed to enrich people’s lives through communications.”
Huawei’s Solutions, Products and Services at CommunicAsia and Enterprise IT 2013.
- Huawei will announce the industry’s first service operations center (SOC) solution on June 18th, 2013, at Huawei’s media room on level 4. The solution has been designed to help telecom operators remain competitive by effectively monitoring and managing service quality to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Other technologies and solutions from Huawei’s carrier business will be available to visitors. These include but not limited to:
i. Huawei SoftMobile, an end-to-end business solution for on-demand and orchestrated mobile broadband. SoftMobile helps operators create commercial opportunities by opening the way for MBB success.
ii. Huawei SoftCOM, a cloud-based systematic future network architecture that leverages the power of SDN and enhances telecom operators’ competitiveness by transforming network, operations and business.
iii. Huawei SmartCare® Solution drives Customer Experience Management (CEM) and redefines CEM as a holistic approach with business objectives to lead systems and process integration in a customer centric model.
iv. Efficient Telecom IT solutions and rich converged services, including Cloud Data Centers, VGS, VAS, BSS, CaaS, DaaS to help operators improve network utilization, enhance user experience, and truly realize the convergence of ICT.
v. Network Evolution & ICT Convergence/ Operational Excellence/ Value Growth solutions that address some of operators’ most pressing concerns.
- On June 19, 2013 at 11:00am, Huawei is launching its newest smartphone at the Huawei booth on Level 1 of the event venue.
- All of Huawei’s latest devices will be on display including the Ascend P2, Ascend Mate, Ascend W1, Ascend G/Y, LTE series, Mobile Wi-Fi’s and home devices.
- Visitors can experience a live demo of Huawei’s Intelligence Video Surveillance Solution for governments and enterprises, showing its eSpace Video Surveillance Solution Portfolio. Other Huawei Unified Communications Solutions including the latest 79 Series IP Phones and TE30 Videoconferencing Solutions will also be showcased.
- Huawei will also be displaying enterprise solutions including:
i. Storage: Dorado G2 high performance storage
ii. Cloud: Cloud Engine 12800 Switch Data Center Solution
iii. Distribution: Global Enterprise Channel program
Examples of Huawei’s innovative enterprise solutions for the government, transport utilities, energy, and electricity sectors will be available to visitors.
CommunicAsia and Enterprise IT 2013 will be held in Singapore from June 18 to 21, 2013. Huawei’s exhibition booths are located in Level 1 (booth number 1H3-01 & 1H4-01).
Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through Huawei dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, they have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. Huawei is committed to creating maximum value for telecom operators, enterprises and consumers by providing competitive solutions and services. Huawei's products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world’s population.
Like Huawei on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/HuaweiAsia.
Follow Huawei on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/huaweipress
Release ID: 16098