At the ad:tech conference and exhibition events, a notable authority in — review monitoring and brand control, Help-My-Reviews.com has revealed outstanding knowledge and expertise in Internet marketing and advertising. Recognizing the importance of online customer reviews and the impact those reviews have on businesses’ revenue, the firm has developed a strategy that increases online star ratings as well as the reputation of a business.
The trend of searching the Internet for online reviews started about ten years ago and initially evolved almost exclusively around bars and restaurants. Today, consumers write and read about a wide array of categories from Beauty & Spas to Automotive to Doctors to Shopping. No matter the category, people depend on the Internet for research on first time purchases and services.
Based on statistics, 95% of customers are happy with the products or services they receive from a business, while the remaining 5% are not. Unhappy customers are 40 times more likely to go online to vent, resulting in negative reviews on major platforms. The main page of Help-My-Reviews.com’s newly redesigned website hosts a short video that explains the process of how review and reputation management can change your business’ online ranking. Their strategy is simple: Once a customer is serviced by a business, they get an email asking to rate their experience from one to five stars. If their rating is one, two, or three stars, Help-My-Reviews.com will inform the business contact only. If the rating is four or five stars, it will be posted online immediately. Help-My-Reviews.com help businesses get reviews and guarantees only 4 and 5 star ratings, no matter the industry.
With locations in New York City and Washington, D.C., Help-My-Reviews.com serves companies across the United States. The leading review monitoring and management company is a regular attendee at ad:tech conferences and supports a number of other major marketing events, including Affiliate Summit, Leadscon, and SES.
Help-My-Reviews.com - 5 Star Reviews for your Business: https://help-my-reviews.com
Help My Reviews (@Helpmyreviews) - Twitter: https://twitter.com/helpmyreviews
Help My Reviews - Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Help-My-Reviews-1532513783690041/
Email: Send Email
Release ID: 191218