Graphene Market is expected to witness a significant growth of USD ~ 811.40 million by 2023 with CAGR of ~43.0 % between 2016 and 2023 —
The demand of graphene from its various applications such as electronics, energy, and composite materials is continuously displaying a rising trend. The US is the leading market for graphene in the North America region as well as world followed by Canada and Mexico. The growth of grapheme in this region is mainly due to the widespread activities implemented by major well-known players along with numerous cross-industry partnerships for the expansion of graphene and its possible industrial applications. The graphene market is going through a remarkable period in this region. The number of suppliers has increased, which is further resulting in the production volume.
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2987
• As compared to other regions, the graphene market in APAC region is predictable to witness significantly healthy growth, with rate relatively closer to that of the European region. In APAC region, the China, Japan, India, and South Korea are predicted to drive the growth of graphene market.
• Across Europe, countries including Germany, France and the U.K. are expected to drive the growth of graphene market. The U.K dominated the market share in 2016 and is predictable to continue its dominance over the forecast period from 2016 to 2023. However, France and Germany is predictable to grow at a significantly faster rate in the European region.
• Graphene market in Middle East and Africa has a relatively slighter growth of the global graphene market. Within Middle East and Africa countries including UAE, South Africa and Saudi are driving the growth. Demand for energy, automobile and aerospace industry is owing to the growth in the Middle East.
• CVD Equipment Corporation (US)
• Vorbeck Materials (US)
• Graphene NanoChem (UK)
• XG Sciences, Inc. (US)
• Angstron Materials, Inc.(US)
• Graphene Laboratories, Inc. (US)
• BGT Materials Limited, Ltd (UK)
• Graphenea Inc. (US)
• Grafoid Inc (North America)
• Haydale Limited (UK)
The global graphene market has been segmented into types and end use industries. On the basis of types, the market has been divided into graphene oxide (GO), graphene nanoplatelets (GNP), few layer graphene (FLG), mono-layer & bi-layer graphene, and others (3D graphene foams, pristine graphene). Among the all types graphene oxide graphene dominated the market in 2016. The features of graphene oxide graphene such as transparency, tensile strength, high elasticity, efficient conductivity, and low cost of production make it an ideal graphene type among major end user industry such as pharmaceutical, bio-sensing, Solar cells, Low permeability material, electronics, and nanofiltration.
Full Report Graphene Market @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/graphene-market-2987
• North America
• Western Europe
• Rest of Western Europe
• Eastern Europe
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Name: Akash Anand
Email: Send Email
Organization: Market Research future
Address: Market Research Future Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune - 411028 Maharashtra, India +1 646 845 9312
Release ID: 205786