Global Women’s Health Drugs Market 2019-2024: —
The women’s health therapy area covers medical disorders that affect females only, primarily disorders of the female reproductive system, including those associated with menstruation, conception, pregnancy, childbirth and menopause. Many of these disorders are highly prevalent among the female population.
The women’s health market is relatively small considering the high prevalence of many women’s health indications. However, robust growth is projected over the forecast period due to the influx of a number of new products.
This report covers all indications within women’s health with a particular focus on five key indications: endometriosis, polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), cervical intraepithelial neoplasia (CIN), menopausal disorders and infertility.
Get Sample Copy of "Global Women’s Health Drugs Market" Report@ https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2554366
- There are 277 pipeline products in active development for women’s health disorders. Which molecule types and molecular targets are most prominent within the pipeline?
- Merck&Co and Bayer currently represent leading companies within women’s health. Will they maintain this dominance over the forecast period?
- Gardasil, Mirena and Nuvaring and are among the most lucrative drugs within the women’s health market. Which of these will experience a considerable decline in revenue over the forecast period following loss of patent protection?
- The influx of a number of recent market entrants and late-stage pipeline products will have a considerable impact on the women’s health market over the forecast period. Which of these drugs are projected to achieve blockbuster status by 2024?
- In total, 246 licensing deals relating to women’s health products have been completed since 2006. Which types of assets attracted the largest deal values?
Reasons to buy:
- Understand the current treatment landscape, with portfolios of key marketed products and a focus on historical and forecast sales patterns, and an overview of each drug’s mechanism of action.
- Analyze the women’s health pipeline through a comprehensive review of the pipeline segmented by stage of development, molecule type and molecular target.
- Consider market opportunities and potential risks by examining trends in clinical trial duration and size, as well as clinical trial failure rates.
- Predict growth in market size by examining multi-scenario forecasting trends from 2017 to 2024 and determine the contributions that different products and companies will make to this growth.
- Identify commercial opportunities in the women’s health deals landscape by analyzing trends in licensing and co-development deals.
Make an Inquiry before Buying "Global Women’s Health Drugs Market" Report@ https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2554366
Key Points from TOC:
1 Table of Contents 4
2 Introduction 11
3 Key Marketed Products 33
3.1 Overview 33
3.2 Premarin family (conjugated estrogens) - Pfizer 33
3.3 Lupron/Lupron Depot (leuprolide acetate SR) - AbbVie 35
3.4 Gonal-F (follitropin alfa) - Merck KGaA 36
3.5 Mirena (levonorgestrel) - Bayer 38
3.6 Celebrex (celecoxib) - Pfizer 39
3.7 Implanon/Nexplanon (etonogestrel) - Merck & Co. 40
3.8 Yasmin/Yaz (drospirenone and ethinylestradiol) - Bayer 42
3.9 Nuvaring (ethinylestradiol and etonogestrel) - Merck & Co 43
3.10 Gardasil - Merck and Co 44
3.11 Esmya (ulipristal acetate) - Gedoen Richter/Allergan 46
3.12 Orilissa (elagolix sodium) - AbbVie 48
4 Pipeline Landscape Assessment 50
4.1 Overview 50
4.2 Pipeline Development Landscape 51
4.3 Molecular Targets in the Pipeline 54
4.4 Clinical Trials Landscape 56
4.4.1 Clinical Trial Failure Rates 57
4.4.2 Clinical Trial Duration 61
4.4.3 Clinical Trial Size 65
4.4.4 Cumulative Clinical Trial Size 69
4.5 Assessment of Key Pipeline Products 72
4.5.1 Relugolix - Takeda Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd 72
4.5.2 Bremelanotide - AMAG Pharmaceuticals Inc 74
4.5.3 SAGE-217 - Sage Therapeutics Inc. 75
4.5.4 Fezolinetant - Ogeda SA 76
4.5.5 Zulresso - Sage Therapeutics 77
4.5.6 Bizalimogene Ralaplasmid + Mavilimogene Ralaplasmid - Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc 78
4.5.7 Retosiban - GlaxoSmithKline 79
5 Multi-scenario Market Forecast to 2024 81
5.1 Overall Market Size 81
5.2 Generic Penetration 85
5.3 Revenue Forecast by Molecular Target Class 85
5.3.1 G Protein-Coupled Receptor 85
5.3.2 Nuclear Receptor 87
5.3.3 Pathogen 88
5.3.4 Ion Channels/Transporter 89
6 Company Analysis and Positioning 90
6.1 Revenue and Market Share Analysis by Company 92
6.1.1 Bayer AG - Company to Remain a Market Leader within Women’s Health 97
6.1.2 AbbVie Inc - Orilissa to Reach Blockbuster Status, Boosting Company’s Market Share 98
6.1.3 Allergan - Revenue Gains From Fibristal, Lo Loestrin Fe and Liletta to Offset Losses from Minastrin 24 Fe and Estrace 99
6.1.4 Merck & Co. - Company to Remain a Key Player Due to Growth of Gardasil/Gardasil 9 100
6.1.5 GlaxoSmithKline - Cervarix and Retosiban to Drive Strong Growth 102
6.1.6 Pfizer - How will patent expiration affect revenues for women’s health market? 103
6.1.7 TherapeuticsMD - Women’s Health Specialist to Gain Considerable Market Share by 2024 104
6.2 Company Landscape 105
6.3 Marketed and Pipeline Portfolio Analysis 105
7 Strategic Consolidations 108
7.1 Licensing Deals 108
7.1.1 Deals by Region, Value and Year 108
7.1.2 Deals by Key Indication 110
7.1.3 Deals by Stage of Development and Value 111
7.1.4 Deals by Molecule Type, Molecular Target and Value 112
7.1.5 Licensing Deals with Disclosed Values 113
7.2 Co-development Deals 115
7.2.1 Deals by Region, Value and Year 115
7.2.2 Deals by Key Indication 116
7.2.3 Deals by Stage of Development and Value 117
7.2.4 Deals by Molecule Type, Molecular Target and Value 118
7.2.5 Co-development Deals with Disclosed Values 119
8 Appendix 120
Get More Information about "Global Women’s Health Drugs Market" Report@ https://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/global-womens-health-drugs-market-to-2024-influx-of-new-products-including-orilissa-relugolix-and-bremelanotide-to-diversify-landscape-and-drive-growth
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Name: Hector Costello
Email: Send Email
Organization: Orbis Research
Address: 4144N Central Expressway, Suite 600, Dallas, Texas - 75204, U.S.A.
Phone: +1 (214) 884-6817
Release ID: 475184