Type 2 Diabetes Pipeline and Therapeutics Development H1 2017 provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Type 2 Diabetes, complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases. —
Type 2 Diabetes pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Sample copy is available at: https://www.marketinsightsreports.com/reports/080919924/epicast-report-type-2-diabetes-epidemiology-forecast-to-2026/inquiry
The Type 2 Diabetes pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Type 2 Diabetes and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes.
Our epidemiologists forecast an increase in the diagnosed prevalent cases of T2D from 56,060,328 diagnosed prevalent cases in 2016 to 77,823,223 diagnosed prevalent cases in 2026, with an annual growth rate (AGR) of 3.88% during the forecast period. The US will have the highest number of diagnosed prevalent cases of T2D among the 7MM throughout the forecast period, while Italy will have the lowest. epidemiological forecast for the diagnosed prevalence of T2D in the 7MM is supported by longitudinal historical data, which provide detailed insights into the epidemiology of the disease in each market, from studies conducted in these respective countries. GlobalData epidemiologists used nationally representative, country-specific studies published in peer-reviewed journals or national healthcare databases to forecast the prevalent cases of diagnosed T2D in all of the 7MM.
Purchase Report at: https://www.marketinsightsreports.com/report/purchase/080919924?mode=su
Scope of this report:
• The Type 2 Diabetes (T2D) EpiCast Report provides an overview of the risk factors, comorbidities, and global trends of T2D in the 7MM (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan). It includes a 10-year epidemiological forecast for the diagnosed prevalent cases of T2D segmented by age (for ages 20 years and older) and sex in these markets. Additionally, the report provides a forecast of the major comorbidities of T2D, such as chronic kidney disease, cardiovascular disease, obesity, hypertension, and dyslipidemia in the diagnosed T2D prevalent pool.
• The T2D epidemiology report is written and developed by Masters- and PhD-level epidemiologists.
• The EpiCast Report is in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, providing expert analysis of disease trends in the 7MM.
Business insights delivered by this report are:-:
• Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global T2D market.
• Quantify patient populations in the global T2D market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
• Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the age groups and sex that present the best opportunities for T2D therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
• Identify the percentage of T2D diagnosed prevalent cases by age, sex, and major comorbid disorders.
Name: Diane Conrad
Email: Send Email
Organization: Market Insights Reports
Release ID: 227509