GlobalData’s '“Smart” Tech and E-Commerce in the packaging industry until 2022' report examines the role of “Smart” Technology and E-commerce in the global packaging industry. The report identifies key trends that will influence the packaging industry over the next five years and highlights the significance of e-commerce specific packaging and ‘smart’ packaging features.
Executives identify that adopting and integrating “smart” technology into packaging will be the key to success in 2022. “Smart” packaging uses technologies, such as microelectronics, computer applications, and nanotechnology, to help extend product shelf life, monitor freshness, display information, and improve safety and convenience for consumers within the FMCG segment. Furthermore, in North America, information/data sharing and interactive labels are the most influential “smart” packaging features that will gain prominence over the next five years. The report also highlights online shopping as a highly influential trend to impact growth of e-commerce specific packaging within the industry.
What else does this report offer?
- CPG packaging trends: identifies most important trends affecting CPG packaging industry over the next five years
- Investment in packaging technology: Recognizes packaging trends that require higher investments for companies to adjust their production processes in the next five years
- Online shopping trends: Highlights the importance of online shopping and its impact on packaging business in the next five years
- E-commerce specific packaging: Emphasizes benefits of e-commerce specific packaging and describes how it is vital for future growth opportunities
- “Smart” technology in packaging: Classifies various “smart” features in packaging which are expected to gain prominence over the next five years
- Barriers of “smart” tech: identifies major barriers of using “smart” tech in packaging products.
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/343133
- In the North American and European regions, information/data sharing, interactive labels, and temperature control are the key “smart” features of packaging that will gain importance amongst clients by 2022
- Adopting and integrating “smart” technology into packaging will be key to success in 2022
- Clean labels is identified as the key eco-friendly “smart” packaging trend
- E-commerce specific packaging will be vital for future growth opportunities
- Packaging needs to offer greater personalization and customization for end-users.
Reasons to buy
- The report assists organizations to actively plan for investments in “smart” packaging as they enhance customer interface with extended shelf life and increased sustainability
- Helps organizations to explore key “smart” packaging features through which they can connect with consumers
- Benefits organizations to enhance their production processes and supply chain management by understanding the expenses involved and timeframe required for implementing “smart” packaging solutions.
Buy a report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/343133
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Name: Hector Costello
Email: Send Email
Organization: Orbis Research
Address: 144N Central Expressway, Suite 600, Dallas, Texas - 75204, U.S.A.
Release ID: 215408