Market Scenario: —
The smart factory represents the technological and manufacturing development and is combination of high-tech tools and high-tech workers. Smart factory can be defined as a combination of production, information, and communication technologies, having the ability for integration across the entire manufacturing supply chain. The growing demand for sustainable and service-oriented business practices the smart factory is designed. It depends upon flexibility, adaptability, fault tolerance, and risk management.
Smart Factory consists of different technologies such Enterprise resource planning (ERP),Supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA), Programmable Automation Controller (PAC), Programmable Logic Controller (PLC), Distributed Control System (DCS) and Human Machine Interface (HMI).
Enterprise resource planning (ERP) is the real time management of business processes facilitated by software. Supervisory control and data acquisition is a controlled system architecture which uses computers, graphical user interfaces and network data communications for high-level processes. Human Machine Interface includes the electronics required to signal and control the state of Smart Factory equipment.
The industry players are emphasized on improving the efficiency of manufacturing process which is the major driver in Smart Factory market. Apart from it, developments in internet of things (IoT), focus on power consumption are the factors driving Smart Factory. Usage of robots in has been a market trend. The shortage of skilled and trained workers is observed as a threat in smart factory market. The study indicates that many organizations have increased investments in big data analytics, internet of things (IoT) and cloud technologies which is a booster for the smart factory market.
Global Smart Factory Market is expected to grow at USD 73 Billion by 2022, at 9% of CAGR between 2016 and 2022.
Major Key Players:
• Siemens AG (Germany),
• ABB Ltd. (Switzerland),
• Emerson Electric Company (U.S.),
• Robert Bosch GmbH (Germany),
• General Electric Company (U.S.),
• Honeywell International, Inc. (U.S.),
• Cognex Corporation,
• Oracle Corporation (U.S.),
• IBM Corporation (U.S.),
• Yokogawa Electric (Japan),
• Ametek, Inc. (U.S.),
• Rockwell Automation, Inc. (U.S.)
• Fanuc (Japan)
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2317
Study Objectives of Smart Factory Market:
• To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Smart Factory market.
• To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
• To analyze the Smart Factory market based porter’s five force analysis etc.
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
• To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
• To provide country level analysis of the market for segment on the basis of components, technology and end user.
• To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
Smart Factory by Components:
• Industrial robotics (Articulated, Cylindrical, Scara & Cartesian robot)
• Control devices
• Sensors and actuators
Smart Factory by Technology:
• Enterprise resource planning (ERP)
• Supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA)
• Programmable Automation Controller (PAC)
• Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)
• Distributed Control System (DCS)
• Human Machine Interface (HMI)
Smart Factory by End-user:
• Machine manufacturing
• Oil & gas
• Aerospace & defense
• Electrical & electronics
• Automotive & transportation
• Mining & metals
• Food & beverages
• Electric power generation
The regional analysis of Smart Factory market is being studied for region such as Asia pacific, North America, Europe and Rest of the World. Asia-pacific region has shown a considerable growth in smart factory due to technological improvements in the automotive manufacturing sector. The study indicates that countries like Japan, China, South Korea and many others have shown substantial progress in industrial robotics leading to an increase in smart factory market. United States, Germany, France and others are also showing rapid progress in the smart factory market.
Browse Full Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/smart-factory-market-2317
• Process Automation and Instrumentation Manufacturers
• Industrial Robot Manufacturers
• Semiconductor product designers and fabricators
• Automation product manufacturers
• Technology investors
• Hardware & software manufacturers
• MES (Manufacturing Execution System)
• MOM (Manufacturing Operations Management)
• System Integrators
• Government Organizations
• Research/Consultancy firms
Table of Contents
1 Market Introduction
1.2 Scope of Study
1.2.1 Research Objective
1.3 Market Structure
List of Tables
Table 1 Smart Factory Market, By Component
Table 2 Smart Factory Market, By Technology
Table 3 Smart Factory Market, By End-User
List of Figures
Figure 1 Research Network Solution
Figure 2 Smart Factory Market: By Component (%)
Figure 3 Smart Factory Market: By Technology (%)
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Name: Akash Anand
Email: Send Email
Organization: Market Research Future
Address: Market Research Future Office No. 524/528,
Phone: +1 646 845 9312t
Release ID: 235442