The global market for Small Engine Carburetor is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 2.2% over the next five years, will reach 435.8 million US$ in 2024, from 486.3 million US$ in 2019, according to a new GIR (Global Info Research) study. Carburetor is the device inside an internal combustion engine that provides the area for air and gasoline to mix them together so that the engine runs properly. —
Request a sample of this premium report at: https://www.marketstudyreport.com/request-a-sample/2108191/?utm_source=MarketersMedia&utm_medium=MM
Scope of the Report:
The consumption volume of carburetor is related to downstream industries and global economy. Due to stricter exhaust emissions regulations, government policy and the emergency of new technology, like electronic fuel injection systems (FI Systems), the carburetor industry is a sunset industry for lawn & garden equipment.
Although the concerns related to higher price and actual power are genuine, there is a conscientious incentive that is fueling uptake among end-users. According to the EPA, gas mowers account for nearly 5% of the total U.S. air pollution. The environmental pollution is not only on account of air pollutants the EPA study also finds that over 17 million gallons of gasoline are spilled each year while refueling lawn equipment. The lawnmower emissions continued to be unregulated till 1995, however, today; there is a greater realization about the importance of cutting down these emissions. Electric lawn & garden equipment have emerged as a pragmatic solution, and it is highly likely that concerns about reducing the impact on the environment will fuel uptake during the assessment period.
The electric lawn & garden industry is moving towards a phase of electrification, with a range of handheld products being replaced by power and electrical variants. The proliferation of electric and power variants is likely to positively influence demand during the assessment period.
This report focuses on the Small Engine Carburetor in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
Request a discount on standard prices of this premium report at: https://www.marketstudyreport.com/check-for-discount/2108191/?utm_source=MarketersMedia&utm_medium=MM
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
• Zhejiang Ruixing
• Keihin Group
• China BigDint
• Fujian Hualong Carburetor
• Shanghai Guder Industrial (Huayang)
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
• North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
• Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
• Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
• South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
• Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
• Float-Feed Carburetor
• Diaphragm Carburetor
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
• Lawn Mowers
• Leaf Blowers
• Lawn Trimmers
The content of the study subjects, includes a total of 15 chapters:
• Chapter 1, to describe Small Engine Carburetor product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market driving force and market risks.
• Chapter 2, to profile the top manufacturers of Small Engine Carburetor, with price, sales, revenue and global market share of Small Engine Carburetor in 2017 and 2018.
• Chapter 3, the Small Engine Carburetor competitive situation, sales, revenue and global market share of top manufacturers are analyzed emphatically by landscape contrast.
• Chapter 4, the Small Engine Carburetor breakdown data are shown at the regional level, to show the sales, revenue and growth by regions, from 2014 to 2019.
• Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to break the sales data at the country level, with sales, revenue and market share for key countries in the world, from 2014 to 2019.
• Chapter 10 and 11, to segment the sales by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2014 to 2019.
• Chapter 12, Small Engine Carburetor market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2019 to 2024.
• Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Small Engine Carburetor sales channel, distributors, customers, research findings and conclusion, appendix and data source.
Enquiry before Buying: https://www.marketstudyreport.com/enquiry-before-buying/2108191/?utm_source=MarketersMedia&utm_medium=MM
Table of Contents:
1 Market Overview
1.1 Small Engine Carburetor Introduction
1.2 Market Analysis by Type
1.2.1 Float-Feed Carburetor
1.2.2 Diaphragm Carburetor
1.3 Market Analysis by Applications
1.3.1 Lawn Mowers
1.3.3 Leaf Blowers
1.3.4 Lawn Trimmers
1.4 Market Analysis by Regions
1.4.1 North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
188.8.131.52 United States Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)
184.108.40.206 Canada Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)
220.127.116.11 Mexico Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)
1.4.2 Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
18.104.22.168 Germany Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)
22.214.171.124 France Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)
126.96.36.199 UK Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)
188.8.131.52 Russia Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)
184.108.40.206 Italy Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)
1.4.3 Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
220.127.116.11 China Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)
18.104.22.168 Japan Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)
22.214.171.124 Korea Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)
126.96.36.199 India Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)
188.8.131.52 Southeast Asia Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)
1.4.4 South America, Middle East and Africa
184.108.40.206 Brazil Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)
220.127.116.11 Egypt Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)
18.104.22.168 Saudi Arabia Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)
22.214.171.124 South Africa Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)
126.96.36.199 Turkey Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)
1.5 Market Dynamics
1.5.1 Market Opportunities
1.5.2 Market Risk
1.5.3 Market Driving Force
More Details on this Report At: https://www.marketstudyreport.com/reports/global-small-engine-carburetor-market-2019-by-manufacturers-regions-type-and-application-forecast-to-2024?utm_source=MarketersMedia&utm_medium=MM
Marketstudyreport.com allows you to manage and control all corporate research purchases to consolidate billing and vendor management. You can eliminate duplicate purchases and customize your content and license management.
Name: Arun Hegde
Email: Send Email
Organization: Market Study Report
Address: 4 North Main Street, Selbyville, Delaware 19975 USA
Release ID: 88897276