Global Railway Construction Projects Market 2019: —
China has the highest value railways project pipeline, totaling US$1.6 trillion. Railway infrastructure will continue to be a priority for China, with US$129 billion earmarked for funding rail projects as part of the 13th Five Year Plan (2016-2020). This funding is set to achieve the construction of 3,000km of new urban rail lines and continue the expansion of the high-speed rail network to 30,000km, which is expected to cover 80% of all major Chinese cities. The largest high-speed rail link currently under construction is the Beijing to Shenyang high-speed railway. The project involves the construction of a 709km railway line valued at US$20.4 billion. The high-speed line is designed to have trains operating at a maximum speed of 350km, and will cut the current four hour journey between Beijing and Shenyang in half. China’s highest value project is the US$42.4 billion Dalian-Yantai Undersea Railway Tunnel, which has a length of 123km.
India, which has a number of large-scale high-speed railway projects in the early study stages, accounts for the second highest value of railway projects with US$449 billion followed by the US with US$411 billion. The highest valued US project is the US$77 billion California High-Speed Rail Line. The Trump administration is instituting a US$1.5 trillion 10-year infrastructure plan. Road, rail and airport infrastructure are earmarked for investment, albeit are dependent on contributions from private investment.
Central and South America are in need of massive investment in transport infrastructure to help develop the region’s economies. Investment in infrastructure is uneven throughout the region, producing an uncompetitive transport industry, and resulting in costly freight transport, congested cities and isolated rural communities.
Get Sample Copy of this Report@ https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2829186
Although having the lowest pipeline of railway-related projects tracked by the CIC, with a value of US$669 billion, Middle East and Africa has disparities in investment in the region. The oil rich Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries of the Middle East are investing in urban metro schemes such as the Doha Metro in Qatar and the Riyadh and Jeddah Metro projects in Saudi Arabia. The forthcoming Expo 2020 to be held in Dubai and the 2022 FIFA World Cup in Qatar are driving rail investment. Nigeria also has substantial investment in railway projects, with the highest value being the US$12 billion Coastal Railway Line.
The global railway projects pipeline, as tracked by GlobalData’s Construction Intelligence Center (CIC), is worth US$5.47 trillion. The Asia-Pacific region, where urbanization continues to put a strain on transport infrastructure, accounts for a large portion of the total, with a pipeline valued at US$3.15 trillion. Europe’s project pipeline amounts to US$933 billion, ahead of the Americas with a value of US$717 billion and the Middle East and Africa with US$669 billion.
- The report provides detailed projects analysis, information and insights based on projects in the global market with a total value of US$5.47 trillion.
- The report provides detailed metrics on railway construction projects (as tracked by GlobalData) split by country, type and value. Detailed metrics are also provided for the top 10 countries.
- The global railway projects pipeline is well advanced, with projects at the execution stage valued at US$2.3 trillion, compared with US$1.6 trillion in planning. Projects in the pre-planning stage amount to US$1.0 billion, while those at the pre-execution stage have a value of US$520 billion.
- Public investment is responsible for the funding of the highest proportion of projects, with 73%, with the joint public and private funding at 22% and the remaining 5% of projects financed solely by private funding.
- Assuming all projects tracked go ahead as planned, annual spending will reach US$579.1 billion in 2019 and then rise to US$763.3 billion in 2020.
Make an Inquiry before Buying@ https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2829186
- Global railway projects pipeline.
- Regional & Country level Overview
- Project Analytics at country level (Value and Length (Km) by Stage, Projected Funding and Funding Mode).
Reasons to buy:
- Gain insight into the development of the global railway construction sector.
- Assess all major projects by value, start date, scope and stage of development globally, for the regions and top 10 countries to support business development activities.
- Plan campaigns by country based on specific project opportunities and align resources to the most attractive markets.
Key Points from TOC:
1. GLOBAL OVERVIEW
2. REGIONAL OVERVIEW - THE AMERICAS
3. REGIONAL OVERVIEW - EUROPE
4. REGIONAL OVERVIEW - ASIA-PACIFIC
5. REGIONAL OVERVIEW - MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA
6. PROJECT ANALYTICS BY COUNTRY
6.3. The US
6.6. The UK
Get More Information about this Report@ https://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/project-insight-global-railway-construction-projects
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Name: Hector Costello
Email: Send Email
Organization: Orbis Research
Address: 4144N Central Expressway, Suite 600, Dallas, Texas - 75204, U.S.A.
Phone: +1 (214) 884-6817
Release ID: 493531