Market Highlights —
POE combines the data and power on the same Ethernet cables to provide power to devices like remote network switches, wireless access points, security cameras and more. POE eliminates the extra need of power socket which make it beneficial in the case when devices like Wi-Fi access points or security cameras need to be installed in ceilings where direct power is difficult to place.
Power over ethernet has various application in commercial, industrial and residential sectors. As per trend, increase demand of consumers for smart home automation and control for centrally managing the appliances and other electric systems has also contributed to the residential sector application growth, hence contributing in the market growth of the Power over Ethernet.
The global Power over ethernet market is expected to grow at CAGR of 13% and estimated to reach at market size of US ~$1 billion by the end of forecast period.
Major Key Players
• Axis Communications AB (Sweden),
• Maxim Integrated Products, Inc. (U.S.),
• Texas Instruments, Inc. (U.S.),
• STMicroelectronics N.V. (Switzerland),
• Linear Technology Corp. (U.S.),
• Broadcom Ltd. (U.S.),
• Microsemi Corp. (U.S.),
• ON Semiconductor (U.S.),
• Silicon Laboratories, Inc. (U.S.),
• Monolithic Power Systems, Inc. (U.S.)
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2091
Some of the factors like increasing the control, monitoring capabilities with the reduced costs and flexible network architectures across the various application segments has also contributed to the enhanced growth. Rising demand for network security cameras and adoption of the VoIP technology are expected to drive the demand of the power over ethernet market in the forecasted period.
For the purpose of this study, Market Research Future has segmented the market of Power over Ethernet on the basis of types, Power to Port, Applications and End Users. By Types the market has been segmented as power sourcing equipment controllers & ICs, powered device controllers & ICs. By Power to Port the market has been segmented as Up to 15.4W, Up to 30W, Up to 60W, and Up to 100W whereas the application areas has been identified as security & access control, connectivity, led lighting & control, infotainment among
others. On the basis of end users the market has been segmented as residential, commercial, and industrial.
Taste the market data and market information presented through more than 35 market data tables and 20 figures spread over 110 numbers of pages of the project report. Avail the in-depth table of content TOC & market synopsis on “The Global Power over ethernet market Report -Forecast to 2022”.
Market Research Future Analysis:
Market Research Future analysis shows that the global market of Power over Ethernet will grow subsequently during the forecast period. Factors such as need of efficient Ethernet cables and high pressure on the traditional cables is leading to high deployment of POE around the world. Geographically,
North America is dominating the market due to the various factors such as presence of U.S. and Canada who are leader the technology and presence of global players in this region. Europe stands as second biggest market for POE as the manufacturing sector and automotive sector in European countries are growing. Asia-Pacific stands as third biggest market due rapid growth of the industrialization and increasing demand for the smart home concept in China and Japan.
Access Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/power-over-ethernet-market
Study Objectives of Power over Ethernet Market.
• To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Power over Ethernet Market.
• To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
• To analyze the Power over Ethernet Market based porter’s five force analysis etc.
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
• To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
• To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by type, power to port, application end user and sub-segments
• To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
• To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Power over Ethernet.
Make an Enquiry @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/enquiry/2091
1 Market Introduction
1.3 Market Structure:
1.3.1 Global Power Over Ethernet Market: By Types
1.3.2 Global Power Over Ethernet Market: By Power To Port
1.3.3 Global Power Over Ethernet Market: By Application
1.3.4 Global Power Over Ethernet Market: By End User
1.3.5 Global Power Over Ethernet Market: By Region
2 Research Methodology
2.1 Research Type
2.2 Primary Researchpt
2.3 Secondary Research
2.4 Forecast Model
7 Competitive Analysis
7.1 Market Share Analysis
7.2 Company Profiles
7.2.1 Axis Communications Ab (Sweden)
7.2.2 Maxim Integrated Products, Inc. (U.S.)
7.2.3 Texas Instruments, Inc. (U.S.)
7.2.4 Stmicroelectronics N.V. (Switzerland)
7.2.5 Linear Technology Corp. (U.S.)
7.2.6 Broadcom Ltd. (U.S.)
7.2.7 Microsemi Corp. (U.S.)
Browse Related Report
Global Web scale IT Market, by Solution (Healing Software, Automation, Analytics), By Service (Consulting & IT, Maintenance, Repair & Integration), By Providers (Marketplace builder, Internet Service Providers, Content Providers) - Forecast 2022
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Name: Akash Anand
Email: Send Email
Organization: Market Research Future
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Release ID: 169587