The Global polyurethane coatings market is expected to witness a significant growth in terms of consumption of USD ~ 3781.2 KT by 2023 with CAGR of ~7.3% between 2016 and 2023. —
The major driving factors of polyurethane coatings market are growing demand from automobile industry from various region including APAC, North America, Europe and Middle East. In addition, the increasing demand from automotive, construction and aerospace industry is expected to fuel market growth of polyurethane coatings in near future. Strict environmental regulations due to health issues from polyurethane coatings are expected to hamper the growth of polyurethane coatings.
Polyurethane coatings are a flexible, tough, modified type of coating, specifically designed for the protection of electronic circuitry. Polyurethane coatings has excellent mechanical and dielectric properties, it has high abrasion resistance which is useful for in robust coating.
Request for Sample Report@ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2976
• Akzo Nobel N.V.(europe)
• Valspar Corporation (US)
• Sherwin Williams Company (US)
• Ppg Industries, Inc. (US)
• Axalta Coating Systems, LLC (US)
• Asian Paints Limited (India)
• BASF SE (Europe)
• Covestro AG (Europe)
• Jotun A/S (Europe)
• Evonik Industries (Europe)
• The global polyurethane coatings market has been segmented into technology and end use industries. On the basis of technology, the market has been divided into solvent-borne, water-borne, spray, powder, and others (high solids, acrylic based). Among these technology, water-borne polyurethane coatings have cover the largest market due to highly applicable in plastic coating, wood coating, metal coating, fiber coating and others. The driver for water-borne polyurethane coatings is its low volatile organic chemical (VOC) content which makes it a better coating option in various end use industries due to this water-borne polyurethane coating market has scope for its extension in different regions which can make a more big market in terms of consumption of polyurethane coatings. Secondly, solvent-borne polyurethane coating remains the dominant polyurethane coating type and is expected to be the largest in coming future market.
• Furthermore, on the basis on end user, the global polyurethane coatings market has been segmented into automotive, aerospace industry, household industry, construction, electronics industry, and others (transportation, textile). Among all automotive industry is dominating industry. Polyurethane coatings provide a car’s exterior with the durability, scratch resistance, high gloss, and corrosion resistance.
• In addition, in construction industry, it is also used in the footwear industry, coating and adhesives, and freezers industry. Polyurethane coatings is also used in the production of medical gloves and manufacturing of furniture products.
• The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to a SWOT analysis of key vendors.
Browse Full P-C Market Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/polyurethane-coatings-market-2976
Table of Content
1 Executive Summary
2 Scope of the Report
3 Market Research Methodology
4 Market Landscape
5 Industry Overview of Global Polyurethane Coatings Market
6 Market Trends
7. Global Polyurethane Coatings Market by Region
8. Global Polyurethane Coatings Market by Technology (Solvent-borne, Water-borne, Spray, Powder, and Others)
9. Global Polyurethane Coatings Market by End User (Automotive Industry, Aerospace Industry, Household Industry, Construction Industry, Electronics Industry, and Others)
10. Company Landscape
11. Company Profiles
About Market Research Future
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Name: Akash Anand
Email: Send Email
Organization: Market Research future
Address: Market Research Future Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune - 411028 Maharashtra, India +1 646 845 9312
Release ID: 205017