Global Hemp Fiber market size will increase to 280 Million US$ by 2025, from 190 Million US$ in 2018, at a CAGR of 5.1% during the forecast period. In this study, 2018 has been considered as the base year and 2019 to 2025 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for Hemp Fiber. —
The hemp fiber industry is fragmented: there are more than 100 manufacturers in the world, and most of the products come from China, European countries and Canada. Also, in the worldwide, giant manufactures mainly distribute in China and Europe. The world-leading producer of hemp is China, with most of its use in the textile industry. Hemp has been cultivated in China for several thousand years. Currently, China owns the top-class hemp fiber textile technology. Shanxi Greenland and Yak Technology are the leading players in the market. Europe is an important production area of hemp fiber. Hemp fiber in Europe is mainly produced in France, Germany, UK, etc. with its main use in pulp & paper and composite materials. Russia and Ukraine are also important providers of hemp products, and the main use is in the textile industry. Major players like Hemp Flax, BAFA are in Europe.
REQUEST FOR A FREE COPY OF SAMPLE PDF AT
Hemp Fiber Market provides a detailed market overview of the industry including definitions, classifications, applications, challenges, competitive scenario and industry chain structure. The report also analyzes the Hemp Fiber Market verticals and horizontals, Market Size and CAGR comparison by region.
• The key players are HempFlax, Cavac Biomatériaux, BaFa, Hemp Planet, Dunagro, American Hemp, Hempline, Hemp Inc, OOO《 Патриот Агро》, CaVVaS, Shanxi Greenland Textile, YAK Technology, Shenyangbeijiang, Tianyouhemp.
• The market analysis was done by Product types like Long (bast) Fibers, Short (core) Fibers, Others and by Application like Textiles, Pulp & Paper, Composite Materials, Others.
• It also provides analysis by Region such as United States, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia, India, Central & South America.
FOR MORE QUERIES OR FOR CUSTOM REQUIREMENTS, CONTACT US AT
THE STUDY OBJECTIVES OF THIS REPORT ARE:
• To study and analyze the global Hemp Fiber market size (value & volume) by the company, key regions, products and end user, breakdown data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2025.
• To understand the structure of Hemp Fiber market by identifying its various sub-segments.
• To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
• Focuses on the key global Hemp Fiber companies, to define, describe, and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, and recent development.
• To project the value and sales volume of Hemp Fiber submarkets, with respect to key regions.
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
MAJOR POINTS FROM TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. Study Coverage
2. Executive Summary
3. Breakdown Data by Manufacturers
4. Breakdown Data by Product
5. Breakdown Data by End User
6. North America
8. Asia Pacific
9. Central & South America
10. The Middle East and Africa
11. Company Profiles
12. Future Forecast
13. Market Opportunities, Challenges, Risks and Influences Factors Analysis
14. Value Chain and Sales Channels Analysis
15. Research Findings and Conclusion
GET UP TO 50% DISCOUNT AT
We are a market-intelligence company formed with the objective of providing clients access to the most relevant and accurate research content for their growth needs. At InForGrowth, we understand Research requirements and help a client in taking informed business-critical decisions. Given the complexities and interdependencies of market-intelligence, there is always more than one source to explore and arrive at the right answer. Through our smart search feature and our reliable & trusted publishing partners, we are paving way for more simplified and relevant research.
Release ID: 494023