“ — High Intensity Focused Ultrasound System Industry Insights, Trends, Outlook And Competitive Landscape To 2022” report analyses the High Intensity Focused Ultrasound System market, along with its statistics from 2017 to 2022. The study also aims to define, describe, and forecast the High Intensity Focused Ultrasound System market on the basis of manufacturers, and region. The year 2016 has been considered as the base year for this study on the High Intensity Focused Ultrasound System market, whereas 2017 to 2022 has been considered as the forecast period. Besides, the report also identifies and analyses the emerging trends along with major drivers, challenges and opportunities in the global High Intensity Focused Ultrasound System market. Additionally, the report also highlights market entry strategies for various companies across the globe.
One of the chapters in the report analyze the top manufacturers of High Intensity Focused Ultrasound System, with sales, revenue, and price of High Intensity Focused Ultrasound System, in 2016 and 2017.The global High Intensity Focused Ultrasound System market has four to five key players, aggressively competing with each other to grab a major share of the market. Key players are evaluated on various parameters such as business overview, marketed products and latest development and trends. In the coming years, new entrants are expected to enter the market with new technologies coming into the market. The major players are trying to tap the market opportunity through various collaborations and agreements with other small players. Key Players discussed are EDAP TMS, Sonacare Medical, Haifu Medical, Shanghai A&S Co., LTD, Insightec, Theraclion, Alpinion Medical Systems, FUS Instruments, Image Guided Therapy, Medsonic Ltd, Promedica Bioelectronics, Sumo Corporation Ltd , Mirabilis Medica, Eye Tech Care, Profound Medical Corp, Shenzhen Wikkon, Shenzhen PRO-HIFU Medical Tech. Co., Ltd, Verasonics, EpiSonica, Car Thera, Histosonics, Inc, Navifus and Toosonix.
Buy complete report of 260 pages @ https://www.marketinsightsreports.com/report/purchase/10164095?mode=su
The report also provides such graphically represented data of manufacturers by sales, Revenue, Revenue Share, and Average Price. It also provides information on Competitive situation and Trends. Reports also makes sure to give updated information on major Mergers, Acquisition and Expansion happening around the globe.
Table of Content -
1. Executive Summary
2. Worldwide - HIFU Manufacturers, Research Sites, Pre-Clinical Research Sites, Clinical Research Sites, Technical Research Sites & Commercial Treatment Sites
3. High Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU) System Clinical Trail Insight by Phase, Company & Country – Year 2017,16,15,14
4. High Intensity Focus Ultrasound (HIFU) System - Reimbursement System
5. High Intensity Focus Ultrasound (HIFU) System - Major Collaboration, Distribution Agreement and Partnership Deals
6. High Intensity Focus Ultrasound (HIFU) System - Companies Analysis (Business Overview, HIFU Product Portfolios, HIFU Patents and Intellectual Property, HIFU Patents and Intellectual Property, HIFU Clinical Data, HIFU Revenue & Forecast and HIFU Latest Development & Trends)
The Research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the HIFU research sites, pre–clinical research sites, clinical research sites, technical research sites, commercial treatment sites and treatment by indication. Additionally, the report includes assessment of clinical trials and reimbursement pattern of the HIFU System. Key trends in terms of collaborations, distribution agreement and partnership deals are analysed with details.
Inquire for sample copy of the report with TOC and list of figures @ https://www.marketinsightsreports.com/reports/10164095/high-intensity-focused-ultrasound-system-industry-insights-trends-outlook-and-competitive-landscape-to-2022/inquiry
Key Findings of the Report:
• Profound Medical Corporation acquired Royal Philips Sonalleve MR-HIFU Business
• Europe has the highest number of HIFU Research Sites
• There are more than 100 HIFU Pre–Clinical Research Sites in the world
• EDAP TMS will generate more than US$ XX Million HIFU revenue by 2022
• EDAP TMS partners with Vituro Health
• SonaCare Medical granted FDA regulatory clearance for updated HIFU Prostate Tissue Ablation Device
• Insightec HIFU revenue is likely to reach more than USD XX Million by 2022
• Siemens and Insightec sign agreement to expand access to exablate neuro technology
• Theraclion HIFU revenue is likely to increase more than US$ XX Million by 2022
• Theraclion announces first patients treated in US pivotal multicentre FDA study
• Eye Tech Care announced USD 25 Million funding and partnership agreement with Everpine Capital
MIR also provides customizations along with the market data, as per specific needs of the company.
Speak to our analyst call us at +1 (704) 266-3234 or drop us a mail at Sales@marketinsightsreports.com
Release ID: 250944