Clean coal technology using gasification technique is a promising alternative to meet the ever increasing global energy demand. There is no surprise if coal gasification surpasses natural gas in electricity generation in the coming 20-30 years. —
Gasification is the conversion by partial oxidation at elevated temperature of a carbonaceous feedstock such as biomass or coal into a gaseous energy carrier. Next generation gasification plants could process a wide variety of feedstocks, ranging from biomass to municipal and other solid waste.
Avail more details of the report at Orbis Research
Companies must be aware of economical construction and operations of the gasification plants to reach full market potential. Another way to make coal gasification more economical is to reduce the cost of oxygen used in the gasification process. Unlike air, pure oxygen isn't diluted by large quantities of nitrogen. Therefore, oxygen-blown coal gasifiers can be more efficient and produce a much more concentrated stream of carbon dioxide (a greenhouse gas) that can be more easily captured and sequestered.
However, there is a possibility that risks associated with governments taking stringent environmental regulations on coal based gasification plants, that could result in higher operating costs compared with competing low-emission or clean technologies (nuclear, wind, solar).
There are three fixed type of gasifiers, fixed bed, fluidized bed, and entrained flow gasifier. These process technologies allow a large variety of plant configurations. The best gasification technology for a given application will depend on the project objectives and the range of coal or other feedstocks available. In addition, a gasification plant can be designed to produce more than one product at a time such as the production of electricity, steam, and chemicals.
Request sample copy of the report at: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/224782
What the Report Offers
1. Market Definition for Gasification along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2. Market analysis for the global gasification Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of markets.
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the global gasification market on both global and regional scale.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Reasons for Buying this Report
1)For gaining an exhaustive understanding of the worldwide market for gasification. Would be of assistance in providing a comprehensive analysis of the major trends, innovations and associated prospects for market growth over the coming half a decade
2)An ideal opportunity for industry consultants, equipment manufacturers and other interested and allied parties to gain a critical insight into the factors driving and restraining the market, in addition to opportunities offered
3)Wide-ranging information provided about the leading market players and the major strategies adopted by them
Enquire more details of the report at: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/224782
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Name: Hector Costello
Email: Send Email
Organization: Orbis Research
Address: 4144N Central Expressway, Suite 600, Dallas, Texas - 75204, U.S.A.
Phone: +1 (214) 884-6817
Release ID: 199027