WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “Q3 2017 Global FPSO Industry Review”
A total of 46 FPSOs are expected to start operations globally by 2021. South America will continue to lead globally with planned deployment of more than 20 FPSOs, followed by Africa and Asia by 2021. Among countries, Brazil continues to dominate in terms of deployment of planned and announced FPSOs, followed by the UK and Angola. Petróleo Brasileiro S.A. and Statoil ASA, Royal Dutch Shell Plc, and Saipem S.p.A., are expected to be key global players among operators with the highest deployment of the planned FPSOs by 2021.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/2478975-q3-2017-global-fpso-industry-review-petrobras-to-propel-global-deployment
Globally, a total of 46 planned and announced floating production storage and offloading units (FPSOs) are expected to start operations by 2021. The start year of five FPSOs was postponed globally, no FPSOs were canceled, seven were announced, and four were stalled.
Count of Planned and Announced FPSOs, and Operators by Region, 2017–2025
Region Africa Asia Europe Middle East North America Oceania South America Grand total
Count of planned FPSOs 6 5 4 - - 1 25 41
Count of announced FPSOs 11 1 4 1 1 2 5 25
Count of operators for planned and announced projects 15 6 7 1 1 3 8 41
Source: Equipment & Services Analytics
Note: Pink is decrease, blue is no change, and green is increase in count of FPSOs when compared with data in the previous report published in May 2017.
• Among regions, South America leads with the highest number of planned and announced FPSO additions by 2021 with 26, followed by Africa and Asia with eight and six, respectively.
• Among countries, Brazil continues to lead with 24 planned and announced FPSOs, followed by the UK with three. Nigeria, Malaysia, and Angola have two planned and announced FPSOs each.
• Among operators, Petroleo Brasileiro S.A. leads with 23 planned and announced FPSOs, followed by Statoil ASA, Royal Dutch Shell Plc, and Saipem S.p.A., with two FPSOs each.
• In South America, Brazil has 24 planned and announced FPSOs, followed by Guyana, and Falkland Islands with one FPSO each.
• In the African region, a total of five planned, and three announced FPSOs are expected to come online by 2021.
• Angola and Nigeria have the highest number of FPSOs expected to start operations in the region, with two each.
• In Asia, five planned, and an announced FPSO are expected to start operations over the next four years.
• Malaysia leads with two planned FPSOs, followed by China, Vietnam, and India with one planned FPSO each.
• In Europe, the UK leads with three planned FPSOs, followed by Norway with one planned FPSO.
• In the Middle East, Israel has an announced FPSO expected to start operations in 2020.
• In Oceania, Australia has a planned FPSO with a possible star year of 2018.
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
For accessing accurate and deep understanding and to gain latest insights and key developments in the area of your interest, we also have a list of conferences in which you will be interested in, for more information, cordially check
For updating knowledge or for thoroughly understanding various terminologies, we also have vast list of seminars for your reference, for more information cordially check
Name: NORAH TRENT
Email: Send Email
Address: Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Pune - 411028 Maharashtra, India
Phone: +44 208 133 9349
Release ID: 277264