Exosome Technologies: Recent Surge in R&D with Capricor, Codiak and Evox Therapeutics among Key Players, explores the application of exosome technologies within the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries. Exosomes are small cell-derived vesicles that are abundant in bodily fluids, including blood, urine and cerebrospinal fluid as well as in in vitro cell culture. —
Report Source: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/exosome-technologies-recent-surge-in-rd-with-capricor-codiak-and-evox-therapeutics-among-key-players
These vesicles are being used in a variety of therapeutic applications, including as therapeutic biomarkers, drug delivery systems and therapies in their own right. Research within this area remains in the nascent stages, although a number of clinical trials have been registered within the field. Exosomes have several diverse therapeutic applications, largely centering on stem cell and gene therapy. Exosomes have been identified as endogenous carriers of RNA within the body, allowing for the intercellular transportation of genetic material to target cells.
As such, developers have worked to engineer exosomes for the delivery of therapeutic miRNA and siRNA-based gene therapies. As RNA is highly unstable within the body, a number of different biologic vector systems have been developed to enhance their transport within the circulation, including viruses and liposomes. Similarly, exosomes derived from stem cells have also been identified for their therapeutic applications, particularly in the treatment of cancer and cardiovascular disease. Exosome technologies offer several advantages over existing biologic-based drug delivery systems.
Purchase this report at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/1329858
• What are the features of the exosome lifecycle?
• How are therapeutic exosomes prepared?
• How do exosome therapies in development differ in terms of stage of development, molecule type and therapy area?
• Which companies are investing in exosome technologies?
• How many clinical trials investigate exosomes as biomarkers, therapeutics and vectors?
Reasons To Buy
• Develop a comprehensive understanding of exosome technologies and their potential for use within the healthcare sector.
• Analyze the pipeline landscape and gain insight into the key companies investing in exosomes technologies.
• Identify trends in interventional and observational clinical trials relevant to exosomes.
Got a question; ask us at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/1329858
Name: Shirish Gupta
Email: Send Email
Organization: The Market Reports
Address: SF-29, Sacred World, Wanawadi
Release ID: 448770