In 2017, the — Global Desktop Virtualization Market Was Valued At USD 4982.4 Million And Is Expected To Reach A Value Of USD 8957.4 Million By 2023, Registering A CAGR Of About 10.27% During 2018-2023 (the forecast period). Desktop virtualization separates personal computing desktop environment from a physical machine, using the client-server model of computing. This virtualization technique has become a mainstream IT strategy for companies of all sizes. Virtualization is particularly valuable to the small and medium businesses, as it lowers the expenditure for hardware, and reduces the system administration and maintenance costs. With business mobility and cloud computing transforming the IT sector, the desktop virtualization is expected to enable this transition. It helps meet the needs of users more effectively and securely. It allows employees to access high-performance applications, by enabling hardware-based GPU sharing via a secure connection from any device.
Growing Demand for ‘Bring Your Own Devices’ (BYOD) in Workplaces is driving the Market
Organizations are constantly opting for solutions that can channel a large number of computing devices, and create advanced communication infrastructure. With data and applications breaking the boundaries of desktops, by being available on multiple devices, the concept of integrated workplace is diminishing. Policies, like ‘bring your own device’ are increasing the number of devices that need to be consolidated with enterprise networks. Mobile workers account for nearly 90% of the workforce in the United States. Mobility offers improved productivity and collaboration of all geographically distributed offices. The technology integrates and streamlines communications across various branches. With desktop virtualization, the costs associated with individual relocations and setting up newer facilities can be significantly cut down.
Download PDF Sample of Desktop Virtualization Market@ http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2095408
Healthcare the Fastest Growing Sector
The healthcare industry is one of the fastest-growing verticals, in terms of adopting desktop virtualization. With most of the healthcare units, including clinics, hospitals, and emergency units, adopting these systems, the demand for VDI in healthcare industry is expected to grow, exponentially. Desktop virtualization finds applications in many healthcare operations, such as patient care. On mobile devices, virtual desktops provide access to patient information. Emergency units are utilizing these systems, to analyze patient data for proper care. Administrative offices are also increasingly adopting these systems, to take the advantage of their flexibility.
Asia-Pacific to Grow at a Faster Pace
Asia-Pacific is a hub for the major IT outsourcing destinations for the major market players, across industry verticals. Even though the desktop virtualization deployments in the region are not at par with the developed economies, there is an enormous untapped potential in these developed economies. Many market players are increasing their presence in the region, to capture the growing market of the region. By the end of the forecast period, the number of VDI users is expected to cross 23 million. Also, around 45% desktop virtualization solutions are likely to be delivered through the cloud by 2023.
Major Players: Citrix Systems Inc., Toshiba Corporation, IBM, Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd, Microsoft Corporation, Parallels International GmbH, Dell Inc., Red Hat Inc., NComputing, Ericom Software Inc. Teams, and VMware Inc., among others.
Browse Full Report with TOC: http://orbisresearch.com/reports/index/global-desktop-virtualization-market-analysis-of-growth-trends-and-forecasts-2018-2023
Key Developments in the Market
• December 2017 - Citrix System’s XenApp and XenDesktop services were deployed on Oracle Cloud Marketplace, to enable consumers to provide a workforce with more security to business apps and data, on any device, with an advantage of scale, power, and the reliability of Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI).
• December 2017 - Huawei launched OpenLab in Cairo, Egypt, to build Information Technology Communication ecosystem in the Northern Africa, in response to digital transformation.
• November 2017 - IBM announced the successful testing of a fully integrated Wavelength Division Multiplexing (WDM) Si photonics chip for Big Data and cloud services, enabling the download of an entire HD digital movie in two seconds.
• June 2017 - Microsoft acquired Cloudyn, a company that helps enterprises and managed service providers optimize their investments in cloud services. This acquisition is expected to accelerate the digital transformation for customers and partners with Azure.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
• Adoption of cloud computing acting as a driver to the global market scenario
• Various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
• The end-user vertical expected to dominate the market
• The regions are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
• The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
• 3 months analyst support, along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel)
Customization of the Report
This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
Place Purchase Order for this Report@ http://orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/2095408
Table of Content:
1.1 Key Deliverables of the Study
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Market Definition
1.4 Key Findings of the Study
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Industry Attractiveness – Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.2.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.2.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.2.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products or Services
4.2.5 Competitive Rivalry among Existing Competitors
4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.4 Factors Driving the Market
4.4.1 Growing Demand for ‘Bring your own devices’ (BYOD) in Workplaces
4.4.2 Growing Adoption of Cloud Computing
4.4.3 Desktop Virtualization Supports Inorganic Growth, Continued…
5. Global Desktop Virtualization Segmentation
5.1 By Desktop Delivery Platform
5.1.1 Hosted Virtual Desktop (HVD)
5.1.2 Hosted Shared Desktop (HSD)
5.2 By Deployment Mode
5.3 By End-user Vertical
5.3.1 Financial Services
5.3.3 Manufacturing, Continued…
6. Competitive Intelligence – Company Profiles
6.1 Citrix Systems Inc.
6.2 Toshiba Corporation
6.3 IBM Corporation
6.4 Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd
6.5 Microsoft Corporation
6.6 Parallels International GmbH
6.7 Dell Inc.
6.8 Red Hat Inc.
6.9 Ncomputing, Inc
6.10 Ericom Software Inc.
6.11 VMware Inc.
7. Investment Analysis
8. Future of the Global Desktop Virtualization Market
Name: Hector Costello
Email: Send Email
Organization: Orbis Research
Address: 4144N Central Expressway, Suite 600
Phone: +1 (214) 884-6817
Release ID: 321620