Global Cybersecurity Market 2018: —
In today’s digital economy, it is essential that companies of every stripe can collect, store and adequately protect customer data and proprietary secrets. Failure to do so will significantly damage a company’s brand and reduce the quality of the product it produces, with concomitant impact on revenues and profitability.
Cybersecurity has therefore become a critical business function, yet it remains a non-core competence for a significant number of boards. Chief information security officers (CISOs) have become increasingly common in recent years (recent research suggests that nearly two-thirds of large US companies now have a CISO position), but the majority do not report directly to the CEO, reducing their effectiveness.
The frequency of cyberattacks is only likely to accelerate over the coming years, therefore it is vital that senior executives have a full understanding of the inherent risks and implications.
Scope of Global Cybersecurity Market:
- This report focuses on cybersecurity technologies and recent advances in technology areas like machine learning that are enabling a move towards active detection of threats.
- It discusses that the rise in spending on cybersecurity tools over the coming years.
- It identifies the winners in the two high-growth security areas, artificial intelligence (AI) and unified threat management (UTM).
Get Sample Copy of "Global Cybersecurity Market" Report@ http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2212910
• BAE Systems
• Barracuda Networks
• Check Point Software Technologies
• Cisco Systems
• CyberArk Software
• F5 Networks
• Juniper Networks
• Micro Focus
• Palo Alto Networks
• Trend Micro
• Bayshore Networks
• Carbon Black
• Huawei Technologies
• Illusive Networks
• Kaspersky Lab
• Palantir Technologies
• The Herjavec Group
• WhiteHat Security
Reasons to buy Global Cybersecurity Market:
- The report focuses on the big players in the cybersecurity industry and where do they sit in the value chain.
- It identifies the main trends in the cybersecurity industry over the next 12 to 24 months.
- It gives an industry analysis, discussing the nature of the threats, the investment landscape, and today's cybersecurity paradigm.
- It discusses how cybersecurity fits into the big data value chain.
- The report uses a scorecard approach to identify leading companies in a sector.
- It provides a technology briefing about the cybersecurity framework, which consists of three main components - the core, implementation tiers, and profiles.
Make an Inquiry before Buying "Global Cybersecurity Market"@ http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2212910
Some Key Points from TOC:
Market size and growth forecasts
Mergers and acquisitions
Unified threat management
Security information and event management
Managed security services
Post-breach consultancy services
CYBERSECURITY SECTOR SCORECARD
Who’s who in the cybersecurity sector
The NIST Cybersecurity Framework
APPENDIX: OUR “THEMATIC” RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Name: Hector Costello
Email: Send Email
Organization: Orbis Research
Address: 4144N Central Expressway, Suite 600, Dallas, Texas - 75204, U.S.A.
Phone: +1 (214) 884-6817
Release ID: 399280