is becoming a strategic imperative for organization owing to increased focus on preventing information in the wake of high-profile data thefts and breaches. The worldwide spending on cybersecurity is increasing as it is becoming difficult to keep pace with the rise in cybercrimes and malware attacks on governments, BFSI and healthcare organizations. The adoption of cybersecurity solutions is expected to grow with the increasing penetration of internet among developing and developed countries. Also, the expanding wireless network for mobile devices has increased data vulnerability making cybersecurity an integral part of every single organization across the world. —
Request a PDF Sample of this Report at:
Global Cyber Security Market & Forecast - By Product Segments
• Network security, Identity and Access Management (IAM) and Security and Vulnerability Management (SVM) are the top product segments by size and growth prospects.
• Network security emerged as the most attractive product segment by size.
• Identity and Access Management (IAM) accounted for over 16% share of the overall product market in 2017.
• Security and Vulnerability Management (SVM) is anticipated to capture nearly 23% share of the overall cyber security products market by 2025.
• Messaging security and web security are product groups with low growth prospects.
Global Cyber Security Market & Forecast - By Service Segments
• The service segments dominate the overall cyber security market.
• In 2017, the managed security services captured maximum share of the overall cyber security services market.
• Integration service solutions accounted for over 30% share of the overall cyber security services market in 2017.
• The education and training segment captured least share of the overall cyber security services market.
Global Cyber Security Market & Forecast - By Industry Verticals
• The government sector accounted for lion’s share of the global cyber security market in 2017.
• Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI) sector accounted for nearly 22% share of the global cyber security market in 2017.
• Manufacturing companies were not known for storing sensitive information, but that has changed in a big way.
• The information and communications technology (ICT) sector captured nearly 10% share of the global cyber security market in 2017.
• The healthcare industry is likely to capture over 6% share of the global cyber security market by 2025.
Browse Complete Report at:
Global Cyber Security Market & Forecast - By Geography
• North America captured maximum share of the global cybersecurity market in 2017, followed by Europe.
• It is anticipated that Asia Pacific will account for over 30% share of the global cybersecurity market by 2025.
• Countries such as India and China are rapidly moving toward digitization in all the sector which is anticipated to increase the cybercrime activities in the region.
Report titled “Global Cyber Security Market (By Product Segments, Service Segments, Industry Verticals, Geography, Recent Developments) - Forecast to 2025” provides a comprehensive assessment of the fast-evolving, high-growth Cyber Security Market.
This 106 Page report with 61 Figures and 5 Tables has been analyzed from 9 viewpoints:
1. Market & Forecast (2015 - 2025)
2. Market Share & Forecast (2015 - 2025)
3. By Product Segments - Global Cyber Security Market & Forecast (2015 - 2025)
4. By Service Segments - Global Cyber Security Market & Forecast (2015 - 2025)
5. By Industry Verticals - Global Cyber Security Market & Forecast (2015 - 2025)
6. By Geography - Global Cyber Security Market & Forecast (2015 - 2025)
7. Market - Key Developments
8. Global Cyber Security Index 2017
9. Market - Growth Drivers and Challenges
Market & Forecast - By Product Segments
• Network Security
• Identity and Access Management (IAM)
• Security and Vulnerability Management (SVM)
• End Point Security
• Messaging Security
• Web Security
Market & Forecast - By Service Segments
• Managed Security Services
• Integration Solutions
• Security Consulting
• Education and Training
Market & Forecast - By Industry Verticals
• Banking, Financial services and Insurance
• Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
Market & Forecast - By Geography
• North America
• Asia Pacific
Global Cyber Security Index 2017
• Arab States
• Asia and the Pacific
Primary Research Methodologies: Questionnaires, Surveys, Interviews with Individuals, Small Groups, Telephonic Interview, etc.
Secondary Research Methodologies: Printable and Non-printable sources, Newspaper, Magazine and Journal Content, Government and NGO Statistics, white Papers, Information on the Web, Information from Agencies Such as Industry Bodies, Companies Annual Report, Government Agencies, Libraries and Local Councils and a large number of Paid Databases.
Enquire for Buying this Report at:
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Name: Hector Costello
Email: Send Email
Organization: Orbis Research
Address: Hector Costello Senior Manager – Client Engagements 4144N Central Expressway, Suite 600, Dallas, Texas - 75204, U.S.A. Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Phone: +1 (214) 884-6817
Release ID: 495691