The increasing demand for single-aisle aircraft can be attributed to the need to replace older and less fuel-efficient aircraft with the latest technology and fuel efficient single-aisle aircraft, which includes Boeing 737 MAX family aircraft and Airbus A320 series. Despite a tepid global GDP growth rate over the last few years, passenger traffic continued to exhibit impressive growth on a global scale. Key factors fueling the rapid growth of air passenger traffic are the increasing need for availing the fastest mode of transportation, impact of globalization that led to increased business trips, and the rapid rate of urbanization. Furthermore, the rising affluence among the middle class, especially in the developing nations, plays a crucial role in driving the sector. —
Access Report Details at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/the-global-commercial-aircraft-market-2018-2028
• The global commercial aircraft market, valued at US$191.1 billion in 2018, is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.93% to value US$255.1 billion by 2028.
• The market consists of five categories: Single-Aisle aircraft, Twin-aisle aircraft, Regional Jets, Cargo Aircraft, and Business Jets.
• It is expected to be dominated by the Single-Aisle segment, followed by Twin-Aisle and Regional Jets segments.
• Asia Pacific followed by North America and Europe to remain the key markets for procurement of commercial aicraft over the forecast period.
Get this report at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/1200687
Reason to Buy:
• Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global commercial aircraft market over the next ten years
• Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different commercial aircraft segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them
• Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
• Identify the major channels that are driving the global commercial aircraft market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
• Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the commercial airline companies of different countries within the global commerical aircraft market
• Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top commercial aircraft manufacturers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available
• Commercial Aircraft Corporation of China Ltd. (COMAC)
Inquire for more details at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/1200687
Name: Shirish Gupta
Email: Send Email
Organization: The Market Reports
Address: SF-29, Sacred World, Wanawadi
Release ID: 368962