Global output value of machine tools came to €67.6 billion in 2016, down 2.2% from a year ago. Specifically, Japan, South Korea and Taiwan encountered sharp decline, while Germany enjoyed stable development, ranking first in the world by export volume and second only to China by output value. —
Major Global CNC Machine Tool Market Manufacturers: Mazak, Trumpf, Amada, Okuma Corp., DMG MORI AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT, DMG MORI CO., LTD, Hass, Emag, MAG, Gleason, Indes, Makino and other players.
Key Chinese CNC Machine Tool Industry Enterprises: Shenyang Machine Tool (Group) Co., Ltd., Dalian Machine Tool Group, Qinchuan Machine Tool & Tool Group Co., Ltd., Jiangsu Yawei Machine-Tool Co., Ltd., Wuhan Huazhong Numerical Control Co., Ltd (HNC), Qinghai Huading Industrial Co., Ltd., Weihai Huadong Automation Co. Ltd., RIFA Precision Machinery, J-TECH CNC Technology Co., Ltd., Ningbo Haitian Precision Machinery Co., Ltd, Nantong Guosheng Intelligent Technology Group Co., Ltd., Qiqihar Heavy CNC Equipment Co., Ltd, JIER Machine Tool, Ltd., BYJC and other enterprises.
Get Discount on this Research Report at http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/discount.aspx?name=1251431
As the world’s largest machine tool market, China achieved machine tool sales of RMB199.6 billion in 2016, a figure on a par with the last year. However, the penetration of CNC machine tools remained low, only 25.7% in 2016, a huge gap compared with 60%-70% in developed countries.
China manufactured 282,900 CNC machine tools in 2016, a 5.7% rise from a year earlier, including 63,791 CNC lathes (up 3.9% YoY), 37,698 machining center (up 8.8% YoY) and 1,391 CNC grinders (down 1.6% YoY).
Major Chinese CNC machine tool manufacturers include Dalian Machine Tool Group, Shenyang Machine Tool (Group), JIER Machine Tool Group, Jiangsu Yawei Machine-Tool, Ningbo Haitian Precision Machinery, Qinchuan Machine Tool & Tool Group and Wuhan Huazhong Numerical Control. Due to Shenyang Machine Tool (Group)’s years of losses and Dalian Machine Tool Group’s bond defaults, the market concentration slipped critically with top5 enterprises holding a combined 30% market share in 2016.
Direct Purchase of this Research Report at http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=1251431
Geographically, Northeast China and East China are main production bases for CNC metal-cutting machine tools (CNC lathe, machining center), while the Yangtze River Delta region is the major production base for CNC grinder and functional parts (ball screw and linear guideway). East China and Northeast China together seized about 73.6% of CNC metal-cutting machine tool market in 2016, compared with an 88% share for Central China and East China in CNC metal–forming machine tool market.
CNC machine tool technology will move towards two directions in China:
1. New complex machining tools like turn-milling & mill-turning machine tool, turning-grinding center, gear machining machine tool, turn-milling and 5-axle linkage machine tool continue to spring up; the trend of complex machining becomes more obvious as heavy machine tools are added with multifunctional attachments and rotary table.
2. As power electronics and CNC technology advance and the parts like linear motor, torque motor, motorized spindle and grating calibration become more mature, the direct-drive technology finds application in CNC machine tool at a faster speed, greatly promoting changes in the structure of and improvement in performance of CNC machine tools.
Table of Contents
1. Overview of CNC Machine Tool Industry
2. Status Quo of Global and China Machine Tool Industry
3. Status Quo of CNC Machine Tool Markets Worldwide
4. Status Quo of CNC Machine Tool Market in China
5. Main CNC Machine Tool Products in China
6. Core Components of China CNC Machine Tool Industry
7. Downstream Sectors of China CNC Machine Tool Industry
8. Major Foreign CNC Machine Tool Manufacturers
9. Key Chinese CNC Machine Tool Enterprises
List of Charts.
Name: Hrishikesh Patwardhan
Email: Send Email
Address: 2nd floor, metropole, Next to inox theatre, Bund garden road, Pune-411001
Phone: + 1 888 391 5441
Release ID: 275338