Cabazitaxel (previously XRP-6258, trade name Jevtana) is a semi-synthetic derivative of a natural taxoid. It was developed by Sanofi-Aventis and was approved by the U.S. FDA for the treatment of hormone-refractory prostate cancer on June 17, 2010. It is a microtubule inhibitor, and the fourth taxane to be approved as a cancer therapy. —
Global cabazitaxel production regions are mainly distributed in USA and Europe. There is no doubt that USA is the largest production region in the world. In the future, we predict that there will be more and more cabazitaxel suppliers as soon as Sanofi’s Cabazitaxel patent expired. By 2024, global production will be 1427.4 Kg.
Currently, there are four major cabazitaxel API suppliers globally, including Sanofi, Tapi Teva, Fuan Pharmaceutical Group and Fujian Yewpark Biological etc. Sanofi is the global leader in this industry. According to our research, Sanofi had provided 845.8 Kg cabazitaxel API in 2017, which account for 95.32% of global market.
The Global Cabazitaxel market is valued at 170 million US$ in 2018 and will reach 250 million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of 5.3% during 2019-2025. The objectives of this study are to define, segment, and project the size of the Cabazitaxel market based on company, product type, end user and key regions.
Access more details about this report at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/global-cabazitaxel-market-insights-forecast
Objectives of Global Cabazitaxel Market report are:
• To understand the global Cabazitaxel market size (value & volume) by companies, key regions, products and end user, breakdown data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2025
• To get the in-depth knowledge of Cabazitaxel market by identifying its various segments and sub-segments
• To obtain detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market and study of various parameters effective the market like growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks
• Focuses on the key global Cabazitaxel market companies, comparing their sales volume, value, market share, market competitive landscape and recent developments
• To estimate the sales volume and value of Cabazitaxel market / submarkets, with respect to key regions
• To identify competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
Purchase this premium research report at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/1362206
Key companies profiled in this report are Sanofi, Tapi Teva, Fuan Pharmaceutical Group, Fujian Yewpark Biological and more. Each company is profiled in the terms of company basic details, business overview, sales, revenue, gross margin, products, recent development, etc. Apart from segmentation by companies, it is also segmented by product types (growth rate, sales, revenue, price, regional analysis, sales & revenue forecast, etc.) and by applications (growth rate, segmentation by end users, regional analysis, estimated forecast, etc).
Market segment by Regions/Countries, this report covers:
• North America (United States, Canada, Mexico)
• Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam)
• Europe (Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia)
• Central & South America (Brazil, Rest of Central & South America)
• Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Egypt, South Africa)
Inquire further about this report at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/1362206
Name: Shirish Gupta
Email: Send Email
Organization: The Market Reports
Address: SF-29, North Block, Sacred World, Wanawadi
Release ID: 471595