Global 5G Market: —
"5G: Review of 5G technology readiness and commercialization", is a Global Outlook Report by GlobalData that gives an overview of the emerging 5G standard and the main market requirement trends worldwide with a competitive insight to players driving 5G deployment. Paving the way for deployment of 5G equipment beginning later in 2018, led by operators in Korea, Japan and the U.S., significant hardening of standards related to both radio and core innovations has taken place recently.
While pre-5G, pre-standards deployments have defined the 5G era thus far, significant hardening of standards related to both radio and core innovations took place in 2018. Building a 5G core will be crucial to enabling 5G-related features such as network slicing, but the Service-Based Architecture (SBA) represents a radical change in network design. The reference architecture for SBA is well-defined but the transition will be rocky.
Get Sample Copy of "Global 5G Market" Report@ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2385531
- The 5G Radio Access Network: Newly developed 5G RAN standards with insights to market requirement behind 5G RAN deployment and explanation to available and emerging 5G RAN technologies. Inclusive of competitive study of incumbent as well as relatively new players or challengers operating in this segment.
- The 5G Core: Review of newly developed 5G core standards with insights to market requirement behind 5G core deployment and explanation to available and emerging 5G core technologies. It also provides competitive study of incumbent as well as relatively new players or challengers operating in this segment which is further sub-segmented into IP services infrastructure and evolved packet core.
- The 5G Transport Network: Importance of a programmable IP and optical transport network in order to achieve 5G's potential in terms of latency, reliability, and cost effectiveness.
- Key Recommendations: Key findings and critical considerations and recommendations for operators and vendors in 5G market.
Reasons to buy:
- This report provides a global view of emerging standards for deploying 5G RAN as well as core network and trends in terms of market requirements, as well as competitive study of vendors/operators supporting 5G network deployment.
- This analysis is useful for telecom executives to evaluate their position vis-à-vis the major growth opportunities in 5G and make informed decisions about partner identification, strategic investments, value proposition and growth strategies to rapidly grow their 5G networks.
• Affirmed Networks
• Core Network Dynamics
Make an Inquiry before Buying "Global 5G Market" Report@ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2385531
Key Points from TOC:
List of exhibits 4
Executive summary 5
Technology: The 5G Radio Access Network 7
5G RAN Standards 8
5G RAN Market Requirements 9
5G RAN Technologies 10
5G RAN Competitive Landscape 12
Technology: The 5G Core 14
Key Technologies and Capabilities for Evolution to 5G 15
5G Core Standards 17
5G Core Market Requirements 18
5G Core Competitive Landscape 21
Technology: The 5G Transport Network 27
5G Transport Standards 28
5G Market Requirements 29
5G Transport Competitive Landscape 30
Key Recommendations 33
Acronyms and definitions 37
Companies mentioned 40
Related research 41
About GlobalData 42
Contact information 43
Get More Information about "Global 5G Market" Report@ http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/5g-review-of-5g-technology-readiness-and-commercialization
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Name: Hector Costello
Email: Send Email
Organization: Orbis Research
Address: 4144N Central Expressway, Suite 600, Dallas, Texas - 75204, U.S.A.
Phone: +1 (214) 884-6817
Release ID: 449901