WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “The Insurance Industry in Georgia” —
'The Insurance Industry in Georgia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2021' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Georgian insurance industry.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2012–2016) and forecast period (2016–2021).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Georgian economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/2346856-the-insurance-industry-in-georgia-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2021
'The Insurance Industry in Georgia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2021' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Georgian insurance industry, including:
• The Georgian insurance industry's growth prospects by segment and category
• A comprehensive overview of Georgian economy and demographics
• The detailed competitive landscape in the Georgian insurance industry
• The various distribution channels in the Georgian insurance industry
• Detailed regulatory policies of the Georgian insurance industry
• Analysis of natural hazards in Georgian insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Georgia:
• It provides historical values for the Georgian insurance industry for the report’s 2012–2016 review period, and projected figures for the 2016–2021 forecast period.
• It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments in the Georgian insurance industry, along with market forecasts until 2021.
• It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
• It analyzes the various distribution channels in Georgia.
• It profiles the top insurance companies in Georgia and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Key points to buy
• Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Georgian insurance industry and each segment and category within it.
• Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Georgian insurance industry.
• Assess the competitive dynamics in the Georgian insurance industry.
• Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics in key segments.
• Gain insights into key regulations governing the Georgian insurance industry and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
• On July 8, 2016, the Insurance State Supervision Service of Georgia (Supervision Service) made it mandatory for insurance companies to form a joint-stock company to carry out insurance activities.
• Amendments to the state universal healthcare program came into effect on March 1, 2017, which restricts private insurers from participating in the state health insurance program.
• In March, 2017, Aldagi BCI launched a new product related to trip insurance for the Georgian insurance market.
• TBC Bank acquired 100% shares of insurance company Kopenbur in October 2016. This acquisition was in accordance with the bank’s strategy to enhance its product offerings and is an important development for bancassurance.
Table of Contents
1 KEY FACTS AND HIGHLIGHTS
2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3 ECONOMY AND DEMOGRAPHICS
4 INDUSTRY OUTLOOK
5 LIFE INSURANCE OUTLOOK
6 NON-LIFE INSURANCE OUTLOOK
7 PERSONAL ACCIDENT AND HEALTH INSURANCE OUTLOOK
8 REINSURANCE OUTLOOK
9 DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL OUTLOOK
10 NATURAL AND MAN-MADE HAZARDS
11 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
12 GOVERNANCE, RISK AND COMPLIANCE
14 DEFINITIONS AND METHODOLOGY
For accessing accurate and deep understanding and to gain latest insights and key developments in the area of your interest, we also have a list of conferences in which you will be interested in, for more information, cordially check
For updating knowledge or for thoroughly understanding various terminologies, we also have vast list of seminars for your reference, for more information cordially check
Name: NORAH TRENT
Email: Send Email
Address: Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Pune - 411028 Maharashtra, India
Phone: +44 208 133 9349
Release ID: 243474