The G8 Defense Spending industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/2925876-defense-spending-global-group-of-eight-g8-industry-guide-2018
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the G8 defense spending market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
The G8 countries contributed $9,27,314.7 million in 2017 to the global defense spending industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.5% between 2013 and 2017. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $10,10,296.6 million in 2022, with a CAGR of 1.7% over the 2017-22 period.
Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the defense spending industry, with market revenues of $6,13,712.7 million in 2017. This was followed by Russia and France, with a value of $78,946.2 and $55,654.9 million, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the defense spending industry in the G8 nations with a value of $6,35,660.1 million in 2016, followed by Russia and France with expected values of $1,10,491.5 and $64,442.0 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 defense spending market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 defense spending market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key defense spending market players’ G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 defense spending market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the G8 defense spending market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the G8 defense spending market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 defense spending market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the G8 defense spending market?
Table of Content: Key Points
What is this report about? 16
Who is the target reader? 16
How to use this report 16
Group of Eight (G8) Defense Spending 17
Industry Outlook 17
Defense Spending in Canada 21
Market Overview 21
Market Data 22
Market Segmentation 24
Market outlook 26
Five forces analysis 28
Macroeconomic indicators 34
Defense Spending in France 36
Market Overview 36
Market Data 37
Market Segmentation 39
Market outlook 41
Five forces analysis 43
Macroeconomic indicators 50
Defense Spending in Germany 52
Market Overview 52
Market Data 53
Market Segmentation 55
Market outlook 57
Five forces analysis 59
Macroeconomic indicators 65
Defense Spending in Italy 67
Market Overview 67
ACCESS REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/2925876-defense-spending-global-group-of-eight-g8-industry-guide-2018
Get in touch:
Release ID: 299741