WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “France - The Future of Foodservice” —
"France - The Future of Foodservice to 2021", published by provides extensive insight and analysis of France’s Foodservice market over the next five years (2016-2021) and acts as a vital point of reference for operators or suppliers.
Overall revenue in the French foodservice profit sector fell at a CAGR of -0.2% between 2014 and 2016. This was largely due to the country’s high unemployment rate and low GDP growth during the same period. Looking forward to 2021, lower-priced profit sector channels, such as QSR and coffee and tea shops, are forecast to benefit most from France’s slow economic recovery, growing faster than all other channels.
The French foodservice market is more traditional and fragmented that in neighboring countries, and evolutionary change has therefore been slower. However, consumers are beginning to demand more from operators, with an increased emphasis on experimentation and convenience, in combination with a long-held sense of localism.
The report includes –
- Overview of France’s macro-economic landscape: Detailed analysis of current macro-economic factors and their impact on France’s foodservice market including GDP per capita, consumer price index, population growth and annual household income distribution.
- Growth dynamics: In-depth data and forecasts of key channels (QSR, FSR, Coffee & Tea Shops, Pubs, Clubs and Bars) within France’s foodservice market, including the value of the market, number of transactions, number of outlets and average transaction price.
- Customer segmentation: identify the most important demographic groups, buying habits and motivations that drive out-of-home meal occasions among segments of the French population.
- Key players: Overview of market leaders within the four major channels including business descriptions and number of outlets.
- Case Studies: Learn from examples of recent successes and failures within the French foodservice market.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/2659631-france-the-future-of-foodservice-to-2021
Au Fut et à Mesure
Buffalo Grill SA
- A weak economy, high unemployment and stagnant wages dampened growth in French foodservice prior to 2016. The French foodservice market is more traditional than in comparable countries; independent operators and FSR are key components of the market. In the FSR channel, large players all serve similar food and drink offerings.
- French consumers are becoming more adventurous in their foodservice choices and are increasingly unsatisfied with existing options; this is especially pronounced amongst younger consumers. To 2021, the QSR channel is forecast the fastest value growth, at the expense of the FSR channel, by offering a greater variety of food options to these consumers.
- Convenience factors are growing as a motivation for visits to specific foodservice outlets. Channels such as QSR and coffee and tea shops are well placed to benefit from this trend.
- Specific forecasts of the foodservice market over the next five years (2016-2021) will give readers the ability to make informed business decisions through identifying emerging/declining markets.
- Consumer segmentation detailing the desires of known consumers among all major foodservice channels (QSR, FSR, Coffee & Tea shops, Pubs, Clubs and Bars) will allow readers understand the wants and needs of their target demographics.
- Relevant case studies will allow readers to learn from and apply lessons discovered by emerging and major players within France’s foodservice market.
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
For accessing accurate and deep understanding and to gain latest insights and key developments in the area of your interest, we also have a list of conferences in which you will be interested in, for more information, cordially check
For updating knowledge or for thoroughly understanding various terminologies, we also have vast list of seminars for your reference, for more information cordially check
Name: NORAH TRENT
Email: Send Email
Address: Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Pune - 411028 Maharashtra, India
Phone: +44 208 133 9349
Release ID: 281523