Market Research Engine has published a new report titled as “Flight Data Monitoring Market By Solution Type (On Board, On Ground); By Aircraft Type (Fixed Wing, Rotary Wing); By End-use Industry (Fleet Operators, Drone Operators, Investigation Agencies, FDM Service Providers) and by Regional Analysis - Global Forecast by 2017 - 2023”. —
Flight data monitoring and Analysis (FDMA) is employed to boost flight crew performance and traffic control procedures. Thus, flaws within the aircraft operations is detected before they cause major accidents therefore developing a preventive and corrective action. For this reason, they're integrated with the aircraft operator’s safety management system. in several regions of the world, the concept of FDMA is addressed differently. International Aviation Civil Organization (ICAO) has created FDMA necessary for aircrafts on top of a mere most certificated take-off mass. this is often expected to be the key driver for the Flight data monitoring and analysis market during the forecast period.
The Flight Data Monitoring Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 6 Billion by 2024 at a CAGR of 7.5% in the given forecast period.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Flight Data Monitoring Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/flight-data-monitoring-market
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report Curtiss-Wright, Flyht, Safran Electronics & Defence, Skytrac, Teledyne Controls, Flight Data Services, Flight Data Systems, Flight data people, Guardian Mobility and Scaled Analytics. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Flight Data Monitoring Market is segmented on the Basis of End-use Industry, Solution Analysis, Aircraft Analysis and Regional Type. By End-use Industry this market is segmented on the basis of Fleet Operators, Drone Operators, Investigation Agencies and FDM Service Providers.
By Solution Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of On Board and On Ground. By Aircraft Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of Fixed Wing and Rotary Wing. By Regional Type this market is segmented on the basis of North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World.
The major driving factors of Flight Data Monitoring Market are as follows:
• Increasing Need for Situational Awareness
• Reducing Unscheduled Maintenance and Increasing Asset Utilization
• Cost-Effective Maintenance
• Increase in Aircraft Deliveries
The major restraining factors of Flight Data Monitoring Market are as follows:
• Certification Clearance
• Lack of Expertise
The major opportunities factor of Flight Data Monitoring Market are as follows:
• Increasing Demand for Real-Time Analytics in the Aviation Industry
The major challenges factor of Flight Data Monitoring Market are as follows:
• Assurance of the Quality and Accuracy of Information Received by Flight Data Monitoring
• Ageing Aircraft
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Flight Data Monitoring Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Flight Data Monitoring Market
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
Request sample Report from here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/flight-data-monitoring-market
Table of Contents:
2. Research Methodology
3. Summary with Insights
4. Market Overview
5. Flight Data Monitoring Market Analysis, By Solution Type
6. Flight Data Monitoring Market Analysis, By Aircraft Type
7. Flight Data Monitoring Market Analysis, By End User
8. Competitive Overview
9. Company Profiles
9.3 Safran Electronics & Defense
9.5 Teledyne Controls
9.6 Flight Data Services
9.7 Flight Data Systems
9.9 Guardian Mobility
9.10 Scaled Analytics
Other Related Research Report:
Collaborative Robots Market size will exceed US$ 3.5 Billion By 2022
Connected Logistics Market to Reach US$ 41.00 Billion By 2022
Market Research Engine is a global market research and consulting organization. We provide market intelligence in emerging, niche technologies and markets. Our market analysis powered by rigorous methodology and quality metrics provide information and forecasts across emerging markets, emerging technologies and emerging business models. Our deep focus on industry verticals and country reports help our clients to identify opportunities and develop business strategies.
Release ID: 395732