The market size for global event stream processing is projected to reach USD 3,157 million by 2028. The factors such as the growing demand for smart devices and the Internet of Things (IoT) driving the implementation of event stream processing solutions, along with the rising focus on analyzing enormous volumes of data from several sources to achieve real-time insights, are responsible for the event stream processing industry growth. —
Get Research Insights @ https://www.adroitmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/1217
Voluminous data generation is likely to fuel tremendous growth spurt in event stream processing market, also supported by industry needs to offer real time analysis of the incoming data to mediate appropriate analysis for superlative business insights. Event stream processing market is likely to witness ample growth potential as market participants are favoring aggressive investments to comply with transitioning industry landscape and user expectations.
Adroit Market Research aims to encourage value-added business decisions complying with industry needs to affect revenue generation pools and steady growth rise. This new report addition is poised to unravel crucial market elements and forces that systematically orchestrate million dollar -growth.
Event stream processing unlike conventional analytics practices supports advanced data analytics as it simultaneously starts analyzing the data in real-time, unlike traditional methods which support analysis only after the data is stored. End-user adoption rates is significantly directing the market towards uncompromised growth and some of the prominent end-use verticals include BFSI and insurance.
Browse the complete report Along with TOC @ https://www.adroitmarketresearch.com/industry-reports/event-stream-processing-market
Confluent Expands Services with the Launch of ksqlDB for Advaced event stream processing on Apache and Kafla
In a massive initiative from Confluent to fortify its leading stance in event stream processing space, the company has recently unveiled its proprietary streaming database under the brand, ksqlDB to enable superlative capabilities in the event stream processing. The latest event stream processing database consolidates diverse systems of event stream processing on a singular platform to support seamless event streaming process on Kafka and Apache. The development is a significant milestone and is likely to aid optimistic growth prognosis in event stream processing market in foreseeable future.
Owing to the pandemic crisis event stream processing market is anticipated to witness substantial bottlenecks, however, technological innovations and restoration of businesses to full capacity are likely to maintain a favorable momentum.
The major players of the global event stream processing solution market are IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, SAS, SAP, TIBCO, Google, Informatica, Hitachi Vantara, Software AG, Salesforce, AWS, Redhat, FICO, Impetus Technologies, Radicalbit, Streamlio, data Artisans, Equalum, Striim, and more. The event stream processing solution market is fragmented with the existence of well-known global and domestic players across the globe.
For Any Query on the Event Stream Processing Market @ https://www.adroitmarketresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/1217
Segment Overview of Global Event Stream Processing Market
Application Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
• Algorithmic Trading
• Fraud Detection
• Network Monitoring
• Predictive Maintenance
• Sales and Marketing Management
Type Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
• Data Integration
End-User Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
• Energy And Utilities
• IT & Telecom
• Media & Entertainment
• Retail & E-Commerce
• Travel & Hospitality
Regional Overview, 2018-2025 (USD Million)
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Middle East and Africa
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East and Africa
• South America
o Rest of South America
What does the report include?
• The study on the global event stream processing solution market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
• The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the event stream processing solution industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
• The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on type, application, and end-user. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
• Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
• This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global event stream processing solution market. The report will benefit:
• Every stakeholder is involved in the event stream processing solution market.
• Managers within the Tech companies looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about the global event stream processing solution market.
• Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of the global event stream processing solution market.
• Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.
About Us :
Adroit Market Research is an India-based business analytics and consulting company incorporated in 2018. Our target audience is a wide range of corporations, manufacturing companies, product/technology development institutions and industry associations that require understanding of a Markets size, key trends, participants and future outlook of an industry. We intend to become our clients knowledge partner and provide them with valuable Market insights to help create opportunities that increase their revenues. We follow a code- Explore, Learn and Transform. At our core, we are curious people who love to identify and understand industry patterns, create an insightful study around our findings and churn out money-making roadmaps.
Email: Send Email
Organization: Adroit Market Research
Address: 3131 McKinney Ave Ste 600 Dallas, TX 75204, U.S.A
Release ID: 88983798