Market Research Future Publish a New Report on - “Electronic Flight Bag Market Research Report - Forecast to 2022” —
Exclusive Summery About Report:
An electronic flight bag (EFB) is an electronic information management device that helps flight crews perform flight management tasks more easily and efficiently. An EFB electronically stores and retrieves documents required for flight operations such as operating manuals, aeronautical charts, airport information, route information and weather.
One of the factor which drives the growth of the electronic flight bag market is safety because it helps the pilots up-to-date on live weather and assist in route management to avoid discretionary fuel burn. Real-time EFB updates by means of satellite communications to the flight deck make pilots aware of bad weather or turbulence. The other factor that is responsible for the growth of this market is replacement of all paper-based manual. Eliminating paper from the flight deck saves weight and makes it more convenient
Access the market data and information presented through over 60 tables and figures spread 80+ pages of the project report. Avail in-depth table of content (TOC) & market synopsis on “Electronic Flight Bag Market Research Report - Forecast to 2022"
Electronic Flight Bag Market competition by top manufacturers, with production, price, revenue (value) and market share for each manufacturer; the top players including
• UTC Aerospace Systems (U.S.),
• International Flight Support (Denmark),
• Astronautics Corporation of America (U.S.),
• The Boeing Company (U.S.),
• Esterline CMC Electronics (Canada),
• NavAero AB (Sweden),
• Airbus Group SE (France),
• Rockwell Collins Inc (U.S.),
• L-3 Communications Holdings, Inc, (U.S.),
• Teledyne Controls LLC (U.S.),
• Thales Group (France),
• DAC International Inc (U.S.),
• Lufthansa Systems (Germany),
• Flightman (Ireland).
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2562
• Electronic flight bag manufacturers
• Distributer & Supplier companies
• End Users
• consultants and Investment bankers
• Government as well as Independent Regulatory Authorities
Regional Analysis of Electronic Flight Bag Market
North America is leading the market for electronic flight bag market during the forecast period whereas Asia-Pacific is projected to be the fastest growing markets during the forecast period. This is due to some factors such as growing commercial aircraft and reduction of aircraft maintenance. North America electronic flight bag market is expected to reach USD 2257.3 million by 2021.
The report for Electronic Flight Bag Market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance.
If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
For further information on this report, visit @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/electronic-flight-bag-market-2562
Study Objectives of Electronic Flight Bag Market
• To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 5 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the global electronic flight bag Market
• To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
• To analyse the global electronic flight bag Market based on various factors such as supply chain analysis, and Porter’s five force analysis
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to regions and their respective key countries
• To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
• To provide country level analysis of the market for segments by type, by application, and by region
• To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analysing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
• To track and analyse competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global electronic flight bag Market.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Name: Ashish Sharma
Email: Send Email
Organization: Market Research Future
Address: Market Research Future Office No. 524/528, Amanora Chambers, Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar Pune - 411028
Release ID: 238838