WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “Opportunities in the Eastern Europe Ice Cream Sector”
"Opportunities in the Eastern Europe Ice Cream Sector", report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Eastern Europe Ice Cream sector. It includes market overview, high growth country analysis, health & wellness analysis, top brands, key distribution channels, packaging formats and case studies.
The Eastern Europe ice Cream sector is the fourth largest in the world in terms of both value and volume in 2016. Take-home and bulk is the largest market in the Eastern Europe ice cream sector, followed by artisanal ice cream and impulse ice cream - single serve. Amongst high potential countries in Eastern Europe, Russia is the largest market in value terms in 2016 while Hungary is expected to witness fastest growth during 2016-2021. The market is primarily driven by rising demand for premium and artisanal products, and the introduction of new varieties and indulgent flavors. On trade is the dominant distribution channel in the Eastern Europe ice cream sector.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/2385376-opportunities-in-the-eastern-europe-ice-cream-sector-analysis-of-opportunities
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Eastern Europe ice cream sector. It includes analysis on the following -
- Sector overview: Provides overview of the sector size, value and volume growth analysis, across regions
- Change in consumption: Analysis on the shift in consumption of ice cream by markets across the key countries in Eastern Europe.
- High potential countries: Provides risk-reward analysis of nine countries across Eastern Europe based on market assessment, economic development, socio-demographic, governance indicators, and technological infrastructure. Out of nine, a total of four high potential countries are shortlisted.
- Country analysis: Provides deep-dive analysis of four high potential countries covering value growth during 2016-2021, key challenges, consumer demographics, and key trends supported with product examples. It also includes analysis of the key challenges faced and future outlook for the region.
- Health & Wellness analysis: Provides insights on the health & wellness products in terms of value and percentage share in the overall ice cream sector during 2011-2021. The analysis includes key health & wellness attributes and consumer benefits driving the sales of ice cream products in Eastern Europe, in 2016. It also covers the market share of leading companies offering ice cream products with health & wellness attributes in the same year.
- Brand Analysis: Provides an overview of leading brands in Eastern Europe, besides analyzing the growth of private label products in the region.
- Key distribution channels: Provides analysis on the leading distribution channels for ice cream across the key countries in Eastern Europe in 2016. It covers five off-trade channels and the on-trade distribution channel. The off-trade channels are: hypermarkets & supermarkets, convenience stores, food & drinks specialists, dollar stores, which include variety stores & general merchandise retailers and others that includes cash & carries and warehouse clubs.
- Preferred packaging formats: The report provides percentage share (in 2016) and growth analysis (during 2011-2021) for various packaging materials, pack type, closure type, and primary outer type based on the volume sales (by pack units) of ice cream.
Key points to buy
- Manufacturing and retailers seek latest information on how the market is evolving to formulate their sales and marketing strategies. There is also demand for authentic market data with a high level of detail. This report has been created to provide its readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging opportunities of growth within the sector in the region.
- The report provides a detailed analysis of the countries in the region, covering the key challenges, competitive landscape and demographic analysis , that can help companies gain insight into the country specific nuances
- The analysts have also placed a significant emphasis on the key trends that drive consumer choice and the future opportunities that can be explored in the region, than can help companies in revenue expansion
- To gain competitive intelligence about leading brands in the sector in the region with information about their market share and growth rates.
Table of Contents
1. Executive summary
2. Market size and growth analysis (Regional analysis )
3.Identifying high potential countries in Eastern Europe
4. Market size and growth analysis (high potential countries in Eastern Europe)
5. Country profiles (high potential countries in Eastern Europe)
6. Success stories
7. Company and brand analysis
8. Health & wellness analysis
9. Key distribution channels
10. Key packaging formats
11. Challenges and future outlook
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Name: NORAH TRENT
Email: Send Email
Address: Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Pune - 411028 Maharashtra, India
Phone: +44 208 133 9349
Release ID: 249951