This report studies the global Dimethyl Carbonate industry status and forecast, categorizes the global Dimethyl Carbonate market size (value & volume) by manufacturers, type, application, and region. This report focuses on the top manufacturers in North America, Europe, Japan, China, India, Southeast Asia and other regions (Central & South America, and Middle East & Africa). —
Complete report on ‘Global Dimethyl Carbonate Industry 2018 Market Research Report’ spread across 116 pages, profiling 14 companies and supported with tables and figures @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/discount.aspx?name=1618683
Dimethyl carbonate or DMC (CH3OC(O)OCH3) is a non-toxic organic compound, which has versatile properties and exhibits high reactivity to chemicals and metals. It is generally colorless, flammable, and distinguished as a carbonate ester.
DMC is highly popular among various end-users due to its eco-friendly nature and low price. It is also used as a fuel additive and can replace ethanol due to its low toxicity, low vapor pressure, high boiling point, non-hygroscopic, and fully miscible components. DMC is more beneficial in comparison to other methylating reagents such as iodomethane and dimethyl sulfate due to its biodegradability property. Manufacturers are now producing DMC from catalytic oxidative carbonylation of methanol with carbon monoxide and oxygen, which is non-toxic in nature unlike phosgene.
The dimethyl carbonate market is highly concentrated and characterized by the presence of few key players. A large number of small start-ups are trying to enter the market. The technological advances and competitive prices of the products will strengthen the competitive scenario of the market. Companies are trying to survive in the market and grow popular with time through heavy investments in research and developmental activities.
China and Japan are the major contributors to the growth in the DMC market in APAC. The presence of key manufacturers in China makes it the top producer and consumer of DMC in the world. The automotive and electric and electronics segments are flourishing in the region due to the high disposable income of consumers. In addition, the demand for DMC-based polycarbonate will continue to increase in the automotive segment due to its low scratch-resistance.
The major manufacturers covered in dimethyl carbonate market report are:
- Akzo Nobel
- UBE INDUSTRIES
- HaiKe Chemical Group
- TONGLING JINTAI CHEMICAL INDUSTRIAL
- Alfa Aesar
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Dongying City Longxing
- Chaoyang Chemicals
- PANAX ETEC
- Kishida Chemical
- Kowa India
- GuangDong JinGuang High-Tech Co.
- Guangzhou Tinci Materials Technology
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global Dimethyl Carbonate capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
- Focuses on the key Dimethyl Carbonate manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market.
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Dimethyl Carbonate are as follows:
- History Year: 2013-2017
- Base Year: 2017
- Estimated Year: 2018
- Forecast Year 2018 to 2025
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2017 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
Dimethyl Carbonate Manufacturers
Dimethyl Carbonate Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
Dimethyl Carbonate Subcomponent Manufacturers
Purchase this report @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=1618683
List of Tables and Figures
Figure Picture of Dimethyl Carbonate
Table Product Specifications of Dimethyl Carbonate
Table Classification of Dimethyl Carbonate
Figure Global Production Market Share of Dimethyl Carbonate by Type in 2017
Figure <0.002% water Picture
Table Major Manufacturers of <0.002% water
Figure <0.005% water (100mL pkg) Picture
Table Major Manufacturers of <0.005% water (100mL pkg)
Table Applications of Dimethyl Carbonate
Figure Global Consumption Volume Market Share of Dimethyl Carbonate by Application in 2017
Figure Pharmaceutical Examples
Table Major Consumers in Pharmaceutical
Figure Solvent Examples
Table Major Consumers in Solvent
Figure Polycarbonate Examples
Table Major Consumers in Polycarbonate
Figure Pesticides Examples
Table Major Consumers in Pesticides
Figure Market Share of Dimethyl Carbonate by Regions
Figure North America Dimethyl Carbonate Market Size (Million USD) (2013-2025)
Figure Europe Dimethyl Carbonate Market Size (Million USD) (2013-2025)
Figure China Dimethyl Carbonate Market Size (Million USD) (2013-2025)
Figure Japan Dimethyl Carbonate Market Size (Million USD) (2013-2025)
Figure Southeast Asia Dimethyl Carbonate Market Size (Million USD) (2013-2025)
Figure India Dimethyl Carbonate Market Size (Million USD) (2013-2025)
Table Dimethyl Carbonate Raw Material and Suppliers
About Us: ReportsnReports.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 500,000+ market research reports from over 95 leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets.
Name: Hrishikesh Patwardhan
Email: Send Email
Address: Tower B5, office 101, Magarpatta SEZ, Hadapsar, Pune-411013, India
Phone: + 1 888 391 5441
Release ID: 396611