The Global Curing Agents Market is committed fulfilling the requirements of the clients by giving them thorough insights into the market. An exclusive data offered in this report is collected by research and industry experts team. —
Download Free Brochure of “Curing Agents Market” at https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=1890924
Browse and In-depth Table of Content on “Curing Agents Market”
The Curing Agents Market size is projected to grow from US$ 4.2 Billion in 2018 to US$ 5.9 Billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 6.80%. The market is expected to witness growth owing to the increasing demand for curing agents from various applications such as coatings, wind energy, electrical & electronics, construction, composites, and adhesives.
“Epoxy is expected to account for the largest segment of the overall curing agents market during the forecast period.”
Epoxy is expected to be the largest segment of the overall curing agents market in 2018. Epoxy curing agents are formulated to meet various properties such as fast curing time; pot life flexibility; viscosity; chemical, water, and wear resistance adhesion; and other mechanical properties required for various applications.
Curing agents are preferred for wind blade fabrications due to their high sheer, compressive strength, and low weight. The fatigue performance of curing agents improves the composite mechanical properties in rotor blades, thereby enhancing the performance of wind turbines.
“APAC curing agents market is estimated to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period.”
The APAC curing agents market is segmented into China, Japan, India, South Korea, Indonesia, Taiwan, Malaysia, and Rest of APAC. The APAC region is a lucrative market for curing agent sowing to the increasing demand from packaging industries and improving economic conditions. Product innovations, new research and development projects, and increasing demand from various end-use industries have also fueled the demand for curing agents in APAC.
Profile break-up of primary participants for the report:
• By Company Type: Tier 1 – 27%, Tier 2 – 46%, Tier 3 – 27%
• By Designation: Director level – 28%, C level – 36%, Others – 36%
• By Region: APAC – 46%, Europe – 27%, North America – 18%, South America – 5%, Middle East & Africa – 4%
The Study Objectives of this report are:
• To profile key players and comprehensively analyze their core competencies
• To provide detailed information about the key factors (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges) influencing the growth of the market
• To define, segment, and project the global market size for curing agents
• To project the size of the market and its submarkets, in terms of value and volume, with respect to five major regions (along with their respective key countries)
• To understand the structure of the curing agents market by identifying its various subsegments
• To analyze the competitive developments such as expansions & investments, new product launches, and mergers & acquisitions in the curing agents industry
Top Key Players in the “Curing Agents Market” include are Evonik Industries (Germany), Hexion Inc. (US), Huntsman Corporation (US), Cardolite Corporation (US), and BASF (Germany).
Access Full report with all information at https://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=1890924
Reason to buy this report:
Curing Agents Market report will help market leaders/new entrants in this market by providing them the closest approximations of revenue numbers of the overall curing agents market and its sub segments. This report will help stakeholders better understand the competitive landscape and gain insights to position their businesses better and make suitable go-to-market strategies.
Name: Mr. Vishal
Email: Send Email
Address: Corporate Headquarters Tower B5, office 101, Magarpatta SEZ, Hadapsar, Pune-411013, India
Phone: +1 888 391 5441
Release ID: 491511