WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “TrendSights Analysis: Cruelty-Free ”.
"Trend Sights Analysis: Cruelty-Free" is part of Trend Sights series and explores how brands can provide a superior and more unique fit for specific consumer segments.
Growing awareness of social issues driven by consumer education and media coverage is leading to a rise in ethical consumerism. In recognizing the issue of animal cruelty, a portion of these ethical consumers seek to purchase only from brands that pertain to high animal welfare standards.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/1579612-trendsights-analysis-cruelty-free-addressing-animal-cruelty-concerns-through-the-promotion
- Over two thirds of consumers find living an ethical and sustainable lifestyle important or very important in creating a feeling of wellbeing or wellness.
- Over a third of consumers who think that living an ethical or sustainable lifestyle is important in creating a feeling of wellbeing or wellness, say that they would consider buying products that support the humane treatment of animals.
- Over a third of consumers look for on-pack ethical/sustainability logos most of the time or all of the time.
Key points to buy
- Gain insight into the different routes through by which products can align with the Cruelty-Free trend including examples of best-in-class innovation.
- Compare the presence of this trend in each industry across the FMCG space, and learn what the key opportunities are.
- Identify the innovation implications of the Cruelty-Free trend for your sector.
Table of Contents
What is Cruelty-Free?
Why is Cruelty-Free important?
Who is driving Cruelty-Free?
How can be Cruelty-Free capitalized on?
What next in Cruelty-Free?
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
For accessing accurate and deep understanding and to gain latest insights and key developments in the area of your interest, we also have a list of conferences in which you will be interested in, for more information, cordially check
For updating knowledge or for thoroughly understanding various terminologies, we also have vast list of seminars for your reference, for more information cordially check
Name: NORAH TRENT
Email: Send Email
Address: Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Pune - 411028 Maharashtra, India
Phone: +44 208 133 9349
Release ID: 236597