Market Synopsis of Global Color Masterbatch Market: —
Color Masterbatch is a mixture of pigments or additives which are compressed during heat process into a carrier resin. Then the mixture is cooled and cut into granular shape. Masterbatch is solid additive which is processed to color raw polymer during plastic manufacturing process. There are three types of masterbatch which include white masterbatch, standard color masterbatch, black masterbatch, additive masterbatch and others. In which the black masterbatch accounted for largest market share of 30 % in 2015, with market value of USD 1,140 million and is projected to grow at the higher CAGR of 5.60% during forecasted period. Standard Color Masterbatch was the second largest market in 2015, valued at USD XX million in 2015, it is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.91%.
On the basis of region, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa. Globally, Europe holds largest market share with increase in development of application industry. Europe accounted for largest market share of 35% in 2015, with market value of USD 1,330 million and is projected to grow at CAGR of 5.91% during the forecasted period. Asia-Pacific was second largest market in 2015, valued at USD XX million in 2015 and is projected to grow at CAGR of 6.63%. However, Asia-Pacific is sharing highest CAGR of 6.63%.
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/882
• Europe accounted for the largest market share of 35.00% in 2015, with a market value of USD 1,330.0 million and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.91% during the forecast period
• Black Masterbatch accounted for the largest market share of 30.00% in 2015, with a market value of USD 1,140.0 million and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.60% during the forecast period
• Packaging accounted for the largest market share of 34.00% in 2015, with a market value of USD 1,292.0 million and is projected to grow at the highest CAGR of 6.42% during the forecast period
Study Objectives of Color Masterbatch Market:
• To study market overview of the Color Masterbatch
• To estimate market size by type, by application and region.
• To provide insights about market drivers, restrains and opportunities of Color Masterbatch market.
• To provide geographically market analysis and outlook for North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW) and their countries.
• To analyze the Global Color Masterbatch Market based on various factors- supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
• To provide strategic profiling of the key players in the market, broadly analyzing their core competencies.
• To evaluate competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Color Masterbatch
Make an Enquiry before Buying @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/enquiry/882
• By Types: White Masterbatch, Standard Color Masterbatch, Black Masterbatch, Additive Masterbatch and others.
• By Application: Packaging, Automotive, Consumer Goods And Retail, Textile and others
The key players of Global Color Masterbatch Market are A Schulman Europe, Tosaf Compounds, Polyplast Müller, Polyone Corporation, Hubron, Clariant Masterbatches, Cabot Plastics International and others.
Key Points from Table of Contents:
10 Company Profiles
10.1 A Schulman Europe
10.1.1 Company Overview
10.1.2 Product/Business Segment Overview
10.1.3 Financial Updates
10.1.4 Key Developments
10.2 Tosaf Compounds
10.2.1 Company Overview
10.2.2 Product/Business Segment Overview
10.2.3 Financial Updates
10.2.4 Key Developments
10.3 Polyplast Müller
10.3.1 Company Overview
10.3.2 Product/Business Segment Overview
10.3.3 Financial Updates
10.3.4 Key Developments
10.4 Polyone Corporation
10.4.1 Company Overview
10.4.2 Product/Business Segment Overview
10.4.3 Financial Updates
10.4.4 Key Developments
Browse Full Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/color-masterbatch-market
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by Components, Application, Logistics and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Name: Market Research Future
Email: Send Email
Organization: Market Research Future
Address: Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Release ID: 230540