WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “Cigarettes in Cuba”
"Cigarettes in Cuba, 2017" is an analytical report by that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in Cuba.
Cuba is the largest island in the Caribbean and one of the larger markets for cigarettes in the region. Since the early 1990s, cigarette sales have been affected by a combination of local production problems, the erratic performance of the economy and by tighter sanctions from the US. In 2016, sales were estimated at 80.9% of their level in 1990. Per capita consumption is relatively high by Latin American standards but recorded a 22.8% drop in 2016 since 1990.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/1510410-cigarettes-in-cuba-2017
What else does this report offer?
- Market size and structure of the overall and per capita consumption based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis and our in-house expertise.
- Detailed information such as market shares and recent developments of the manufacturers, leading brands along with company profiles.
- Regulations, taxation, retail pricing, smoking habit and the growing health concerns affecting overall production.
- Prospects and forecasts of overall sales and consumption for 2015 to 2025.
- In 2016, sales were estimated at 80.9% of their level in 1990.
- Per capita consumption fell by 22.8% during 1990-2016.
- Changes made by the Cuban Government to ease supply problems have resulted in a market that now supports a free sector. While cigarettes sold in the free market system are more expensive, they were estimated to have taken 12.7% of the market by volume in 2001 and more recently 15%. This is largely because of the strong demand for high quality brands and the willingness of some Cubans to pay a premium for quality.
- Cuba has introduced a range of bans and restrictions on tobacco consumption that are set to place a limit on the future expansion of the market. The most significant is a ban on smoking in public places from February 2005. A national program on tobacco control was introduced in 2010.
Key points to buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- As consumers’ product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the specific market dynamics of the country's market is crucial to ensuring maximum future sales.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes -prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Table of Contents
Background to the Market
Birth: Live Birth Rates
Birth: Live Births by Region
Birth: Measures to Boost the Birth Rate
Key Features and Developments
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Name: NORAH TRENT
Email: Send Email
Address: Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Pune - 411028 Maharashtra, India
Phone: +44 208 133 9349
Release ID: 250159