Chondroitin Sulfate is a Sulfated glycosaminoglycan (GAG) composed of a chain of alternating sugars (N-acetylgalactosamine and glucuronic acid). It is usually found attached to proteins as part of a proteoglycan. A chondroitin chain can have over 100 individual sugars, each of which can be Sulfated in variable positions and quantities. Chondroitin Sulfate is an important structural component of cartilage and provides much of its resistance to compression. Along with glucosamine, chondroitin Sulfate has become a widely used dietary supplement for treatment of osteoarthritis. —
The Chondroitin Sulfate market is concentrated in China. There are more than 200 manufacturers in the world, especially in China.
China is the largest producer (production 10200 MT in 2015), with the market share of 79%, and consumed 900 MT in 2015 of Chondroitin Sulfate, and China is an export country. Most Food grade exports to the United States, Pharmaceutical grade exports to the Europe.
Unites States is an important consumption market of Chondroitin Sulfate, enjoying 61% consumption market share in 2015. In China, 60% of exports amount exported to the United States.
The global Chondroitin Sulfate market is valued at 1210 million US$ in 2017 and will reach 3960 million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of 16.0% during 2018-2025.
Complete Report on ‘Global Chondroitin Sulfate Industry 2018 Market Research Report’ spread across 106 pages, profiling 19 companies and supported with tables and figures @ http://www.deepresearchreports.com/contacts/inquiry.php?name=646668
Develop policies and plans are discussed as well as manufacturing processes and cost structures are also analyzed. This report also states import/export, consumption, supply and demand Figures, cost, price, revenue and gross margins.
Upstream raw materials and equipment and downstream demand analysis are also carried out. The Chondroitin Sulfate market development trends and marketing channels are analyzed. Finally the feasibility of new investment projects is assessed and overall research conclusions offered.
Key Manufacturers Analysis of Chondroitin Sulfate Market:- SANXIN, WanTuMing Biological, TSI Group, Yantai Dongcheng, Focus Chem, YBCC, Runxin Biotechnology, ISBA, QJBCHINA, Meitek (Synutra International), Hengjie Bio-Pharmaceuticals, Nippon Zoki, GGI, Summit Nutritionals, Sioux Pharm, Ruikangda Biochemical, Guanglong Biochem and Pacific Rainbow.
Buy Direct Copy of this Research Report @ http://www.deepresearchreports.com/contacts/purchase.php?name=646668
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global Chondroitin Sulfate sales, value, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025).
- Focuses on the key Chondroitin Sulfate manufacturers, to study the sales, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Chondroitin Sulfate are as follows:
- History Year: 2013-2017
- Base Year: 2017
- Estimated Year: 2018
- Forecast Year 2018 to 2025
Name: Hrishikesh Patwardhan
Email: Send Email
Organization: Deep Research Reports
Address: Corporate Headquarters 2nd floor, metropole, Next to inox theatre, Bund garden road,Pune-411001.
Phone: + 1 888 391 5441
Release ID: 368412