The Chinese Confectionery market has seen large and constant growth in recent years as consumers increasingly turn away from traditional sweets and instead purchase more Western-style Confectionery products such as Gum, Sugar Confectionery, and Chocolate. This is highlighted by the high market growth rates, the second highest in world behind India, with a CAGR of 5.6% during 2010-2015. This is forecast to reach a CAGR of 5.1% between 2016-2020 as consumers opt for more Confectionery products instead of traditional offerings. Rising disposable incomes and increased awareness about foreign treats are also driving the market, with volumes now standing at 1,077kg million in 2015, compared to 821.4kg million in 2010. Additionally, women consume the most Confectionery products in China due to their strong desire for indulgent treats; they account for over 30 billion consumption occasions annually compared to men, who account for 28.7 billion as of 2015. —
Get Sample Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/737644-consumer-and-market-insights-confectionery-in-china
- Women account for the most Confectionery consumption occasions at 30.4 billion, and the highest per capita consumption, at 45.8 per year as of 2015.
- The Chocolate segment is the largest in the market, accounting for a 76.7% share by volume in 2015.
- The Gum segment is forecast to grow the fastest in volume terms between 2015-2020, at a CAGR of 8.5%.
- By 2020, China will become the second biggest Confectionery market in the world, at 1,378.8 kg million in volume terms, behind only the US.
Consumer and Market Insights: Confectionery in China is an analytical report by Canadean that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Chinese market. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects and forecasts for sales and consumption till 2025.
Reasons to Buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
- This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers. Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Table of Contents
- Report Scope
- Macroeconomic indicators – GDP Per Capita, Population, Consumer Price Index and Age Profile
- Retail and foodservice figures – Key Takeaways
Market Overview, Consumer Demographics and Pricing Analysis
- Value and volume analysis for the Chinese Confectionery market
- Impact of exchange rate fluctuations on Chinese Confectionery market
- Volume analysis by category
- Market value and growth rates, by category
- Historic and forecast value analysis by category
- Winners and losers by categories with change in market share
- Segment share in a category (value terms) and change in market share
- Volume consumption analysis by gender, age, education and urbanization – at category level
- Inter-country comparison of Average Unit Price by category
- Top variants and pack size distribution analysis
- Retailer Price Dynamics (includes % difference from average price)
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
- Leading retailers in the Chinese Food market
- Leading distribution channels (value terms) in the Chinese Confectionery market
- Leading distribution channels (value terms) by category
-Market share of leading brands (in value and volume terms) by category and segment
-Penetration of private label by category in the Chinese Confectionery market
-Private label growth (in value terms) compared to brands
Health and Wellness analysis
- Key Health & Wellness product attributes driving sales
- Key Health & Wellness consumer benefits driving sales
- Key Health & Wellness companies and market share
-Confectionery market by type of packaging material/container (in volume terms)
-Confectionery market by type of packaging closure (in volume terms)
-Confectionery market by type of packaging, forecast(in volume terms)
Demographic Cohort Consumption Patterns
- Overall consumption occasions by age and gender in the Chinese Confectionery market
- Private Label consumption occasions by age and gender in the Chinese Confectionery market
- Under/Over-consumption levels in the Chinese Confectionery market by gender and age
- Consumption frequency by type of consumer in the Chinese Confectionery market by gender and age
- Private label consumption by age and gender and comparison to overall consumption levels in the Chinese Confectionery
Consumer trend analysis
- consumer trend framework and explanation of the sub-trends
- For key trends in the Chinese Confectionery market:
- How the trend is influencing consumption in the Chinese Confectionery market
- How to target the trend in the Chinese Confectionery market
- How the trend will evolve in the Chinese Confectionery market
- Key target demographic and the rate and which the trend will evolve
- What are the key drivers that will influence growth of confectionery market in the future
Examples of New Product Development
-New products launched in the Chinese Confectionery market
-New products launched in global Confectionery market
Actions and Recommendations
- How to successfully target key trends in the Chinese Confectionery market
Access Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/737644-consumer-and-market-insights-confectionery-in-china
Get in touch:
Name: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Organization: WiseGuy Reports
Address: Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar Pune - 411028 Maharashtra, India
Release ID: 145765