Global revenues for the cancer vaccines market are forecast to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 16.93%, from $2.5 billion in 2015 to $7.5 billion in 2022. Cancer vaccines are being developed as a method of preventing certain types of cancer, and as therapeutic treatments to treat existing cancers across a range of indications in oncology. —
Therapeutic vaccine administration will increase the overall survival of poor-performance-status patients, and enable more rounds of treatment to be given - factors that will contribute to growing global revenues for this class of therapy. However, cancer vaccines are not perceived as having strong commercial potential, as immune checkpoint inhibitors are expected to dominate the treatment landscape for leukemia and lymphoma during the forecast period.
Complete Report Available at: http://www.reportsweb.com/global-cancer-vaccines-market-to-2022 .
A number of common etiologic factors have been strongly characterized as raising the risk of developing cancer, including age, chronic inflammation, gender, obesity, tobacco usage and heritable cancer syndromes. The risk of cancer increases greatly in patients over the age of 65. Populations in developed countries are projected to become increasingly aged and show rising obesity incidence, which will drive cancer prevalence and revenue growth for its treatments.
Prophylactic vaccines are currently used to immunize against viruses, which have been shown to increase the risk of cancer, with viral factors being the underlying cause of approximately 15% of cancers worldwide. Prophylactic vaccines such as Gardasil are currently the most commercially successful and well-established class of cancer vaccines. However, there has been a shift towards the clinical testing of therapeutic vaccines - which constitute the majority of the pipeline - such as Imlygic, which was recently approved for melanoma.
Get Sample of the Report at: http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001488238/sample .
- Global revenues for the cancer vaccines market are forecast to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 16.93%, from $2.5 billion in 2015 to $7.5 billion in 2022. Which drugs will achieve blockbuster status and how will the key player companies perform during the forecast period?
- The cancer vaccine pipeline is large and fairly diverse, and contains 1,286 products. How does the composition of the pipeline compare with that of the existing market? What are the most popular molecule types and molecular targets in the pipeline?
- What mechanisms of action and molecule types are most common for pipeline vaccines being trialed in the various key indications?
- How will the market shares and CAGRs of the top 20 pharma companies compare within cancer vaccines?
- What proportion of the key players' revenues will be attributable to cancer vaccines?
The high mortality rate associated with cancer and its resistance to conventional treatments such as radiation and chemotherapy has led to the investigation of a variety of anti-cancer immunotherapies, which have a lower toxicity associated with their use than traditional chemotherapies, investigation of a variety of anti-cancer immunotherapies, which have a lower toxicity associated with their use than traditional chemotherapies.
Inquire about Report at: http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001488238/buying .
Table of Contents
1 List of Tables 7
2 Introduction 10
3 Key Marketed Products 31
4 Pipeline Landscape Assessment 41
5 Multi-scenario Market Forecast to 2022 73
6 Company Analysis and Positioning 83
7 Strategic Consolidations 99
8 Appendix 113
Purchase this Report at: http://www.reportsweb.com/buy&RW0001488238/buy/4995 .
Name: Sameer Joshi
Email: Send Email
Address: Pune, India.
Release ID: 151715