LayorCare Pool & Patio Protection is pleased to announce the release of a new product which answers the question: “ — How to prevent calcium buildup on pool tile?” LayorCare’s Cal Block product is a safe, non-toxic, invisible, Nano formulation, multi-surface protectant that is specifically formulated to block calcium and hard scale from building up and damaging pool tiles and other water features. It allows future calcium to be easily removed from any treated surface. It is easily applied to porcelain and ceramic pool tile, glass, concrete, rock features, travertine, concrete pavers, metal and more.
The application of the product is easy. It is the last product to be applied on the surface, following sealers or anything else. It is not a coating, and once it is dry, it will disappear.
Benefits of Cal Block:
• Protect pool tile, rock features, concrete, glass and other materials
• Protects waterline & all surfaces from damage caused by calcium & efflorescence
• Protection against hard scale, calcium and efflorescence buildup
• Makes treated surfaces very easy to clean and maintain
• A protectant that’s both non-toxic and environmentally safe
• Keeps surfaces looking like new and easier to maintain
• Easily apply a protectant that only takes minutes and lasts for months
• Easy to apply by sprayer or brush
A spokesperson for LayorCare explained to an interviewer, “Our protectant is both non-toxic and environmentally safe. It keeps surfaces looking like new and easier to maintain. Application of the protectant only requires minutes and lasts for months. The product can be applied by a brush or by the use of a sprayer. Under typical conditions, re-application is not needed for three to six months.”
He continued, "You will love Cal Block to protect your pool tiles and other materials forming the surround to your pool. Our multi-surface protectant reduces the future buildup of calcium and hard scale, and keeps treated materials always looking like new. Once it is applied, it will make the treated surfaces very easy to clean in the future. Because it is safe and non-toxic, as well as extremely easy to apply, you will find that Cal Block is the ideal solution for protecting your pool tiles and other surfaces."
Name: Justin Rausch
Email: Send Email
Organization: LayorCare Pool & Patio Protection
Address: 1900 W. Chandler Blvd., Suite 15-349, Chandler AZ 85224
Phone: (480) 237-9363
Release ID: 483586