Stratview Research’s latest market report on the global BMI prepreg market covers the wide spectrum of the factors governing the future growth including drivers, challenges, emerging trends, technology changes, and environmental factors. The report is a perfect blend of insights and market figures which would enable the business strategists to churn out the future business strategies. —
Read complete report description here.
According to the report, the global BMI prepreg market is projected to reach an estimated value of US$ 121 million in 2023. High-temperature prepregs have a long history in the composites industry with the usage in military and commercial aircraft engines. Now a days, the composite stakeholders are betting on these prepreg technologies in other sections including airframe and other hot sections.
BMI prepreg excels in high-temperature applications, much of its use on the F-35 fighter aircraft due to its superior hot/wet performance. BMI prepreg is replacing epoxy in high temperature components as for high performance, damage tolerance, and durability at higher cost as compared to the cost of high-performance epoxy.
There are a number of factors which are directly or indirectly stimulating the growth of the global BMI prepreg market. One of the biggest factors is the increasing production of composite-rich military aircraft, especially Lockheed Martin’s F-35. F-35 aircraft constitutes roughly 35% composites of its structural weight. Carbon/BMI prepreg are carbon/epoxy prepreg are the most common prepregs used to fabricate composite parts of F-35. Similarly, other military aircraft also contain a good amount of BMI prepreg in the structural section.
Read the complete TOC here.
The key growth drivers of the BMI prepreg market are:
• Increasing Commercial Aircraft Deliveries
• Increasing Penetration of Composites in Different Aircraft Types
• Increasing Production Rates of the Next-Generation F-35 Aircraft
• Superior Performance in High Temperature Application
• Increasing Application of Composites in various End-Use-Industries
Stratview Research has done a rigorous study on the BMI prepreg market in its recently launched market report. Market forecast has been done after considering the views of key decision makers, extensive desk research, key market drivers and challenges, apart from our market expertise. Identify the most important factors and opportunities impacting your business decisions.
Request free sample here.
This report provides market intelligence in the most comprehensive way. The report structure has been kept such that it offers maximum business value. It provides critical insights on the market dynamics and will enable strategic decision making for the existing market players as well as those willing to enter the market. The following are the key features of the report:
• Market structure: Overview, industry life cycle analysis, supply chain analysis
• Market environment analysis: Growth drivers and constraints, Porter's five forces analysis, SWOT analysis
• Market trend and forecast analysis
• Market segment trend and forecast
• Competitive landscape and dynamics: Market share, product portfolio, product launches, etc.
• Attractive market segments and associated growth opportunities
• Emerging trends
• Strategic growth opportunities for the existing and new players
• Key success factors
This report studies the BMI prepreg market and has segmented the market in five ways, keeping in mind the interest of all the stakeholders across the value chain. The following are the five ways in which the market is segmented:
BMI Prepreg Market, By End-Use Industry Type
BMI Prepreg Market, By Application Type
BMI Prepreg Market, By Reinforcement Type
• Unidirectional BMI Prepreg
• Fabric BMI Prepreg
BMI Prepreg Market, By Curing Type
• Autoclave-Cured BMI Prepreg
• Out-of-Autoclave-Cured BMI Prepreg
• Other BMI Prepregs
BMI Prepreg Market, By Region
• North America (Country Analysis: The USA, Canada, and Mexico)
• Europe (Country Analysis: France, Germany, the UK, Spain, Russia, and Rest of Europe)
• Asia-Pacific (Country Analysis: China, Japan, India, and Rest of Asia-Pacific)
• Rest of the World (Country Analysis: Latin America, the Middle East, and Others)
Stratview Research has several high value market reports in the global Advanced Materials industry. Please refer to the following link to browse through our reports:
Click here for Other Reports from Stratview Research in the Advanced Materials Industry
About Stratview Research
Stratview Research is a global market intelligence firm providing wide range of services including syndicated market reports, custom research and sourcing intelligence across industries, such as Advanced Materials, Aerospace & Defense, Automotive & Mass Transportation, Consumer Goods, Construction & Equipment, Electronics and Semiconductors, Energy & Utility, Healthcare & Life Sciences, and Oil & Gas.
We have a strong team of industry veterans and analysts with an extensive experience in executing custom research projects for mid-sized to Fortune 500 companies, in the areas of Market Assessment, Opportunity Screening, Competitive Intelligence, Due Diligence, Target Screening, Market Entry Strategy, Go to Market Strategy, and Voice of Customer studies.
Stratview Research is a trusted brand globally, providing high quality research and strategic insights that help companies worldwide in effective decision making.
Name: Ritesh Gandecha
Email: Send Email
Organization: Stratview Research
Address: 400 Renaissance Center, Suite 2600, Detroit, Michigan, MI 48243 United States of America
Release ID: 486086