Big Data in the Financial Services Market: 2018-2030-Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies and Forecasts Report provides an extensive research on the fast-evolving Big Data in the Financial Services Market. It also gives competitive landscape of the leading companies with regional and global analysis of the market till 2023. —
The report also presents market size forecasts for Big Data hardware, software and professional services investments from 2018 through to 2030. The forecasts are segmented for 8 horizontal submarkets, 6 application areas, 11 use cases, 6 regions and 35 countries.
Get inside scoop of the Report with Sample PDF @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2181533
Big Data originally emerged as a term to describe datasets whose size is beyond the ability of traditional databases to capture, store, manage and analyze. However, the scope of the term has significantly expanded over the years. Big Data not only refers to the data itself but also a set of technologies that capture, store, manage and analyze large and variable collections of data, to solve complex problems.
Amid the proliferation of real-time and historical data from sources such as connected devices, web, social media, sensors, log files and transactional applications, Big Data is rapidly gaining traction from a diverse range of vertical sectors. The financial services industry is no exception to this trend, where Big Data has found a host of applications ranging from targeted marketing and credit scoring to usage-based insurance, data-driven trading, fraud detection and beyond.
Our Experts estimates that Big Data investments in the financial services industry will account for nearly $9 Billion in 2018 alone. Led by a plethora of business opportunities for banks, insurers, credit card and payment processing specialists, asset and wealth management firms, lenders and other stakeholders, these investments are further expected to grow at a CAGR of approximately 17% over the next three years.
List of Companies Mentioned:
The following companies and organizations have been reviewed, discussed or mentioned in the Big Data in the Financial Services Market report:
• ClearStory Data
• HCL Technologies
• MariaDB Corporation
• Thomson Reuters
The Big Data in the Financial Services Market report comes with an associated Excel datasheet suite covering quantitative data from all numeric forecasts presented in the report.
Request to Enquire before buying the Big Data in the Financial Services Market Report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2181533
The Big Data in the Financial Services Market report covers the following topics:
- Big Data ecosystem
- Market drivers and barriers
- Enabling technologies, standardization and regulatory initiatives
- Big Data analytics and implementation models
- Business case, application areas and use cases in the financial services industry
- 30 case studies of Big Data investments by banks, insurers, credit card and payment processing specialists, asset and wealth management firms, lenders, and other stakeholders in the financial services industry
- Future roadmap and value chain
- Profiles and strategies of over 270 leading and emerging Big Data ecosystem players
- Strategic recommendations for Big Data vendors and financial services industry stakeholders
- Market analysis and forecasts from 2018 till 2030
- Personal & Business Banking
- Investment Banking & Capital Markets
- Insurance Services
- Credit Cards & Payment Processing
- Lending & Financing
- Asset & Wealth Management
- Asia Pacific
- Eastern Europe
- Latin & Central America
- Middle East & Africa
- North America
- Western Europe
Key Questions Answered in Big Data in the Financial Services Market Report:
The report provides answers to the following key questions:
- How big is the Big Data opportunity in the financial services industry?
- How is the market evolving by segment and region?
- What will the market size be in 2021, and at what rate will it grow?
- What trends, challenges and barriers are influencing its growth?
- Who are the key Big Data software, hardware and services vendors, and what are their strategies?
- How much are banks, insurers, credit card and payment processing specialists, asset and wealth management firms, lenders and other stakeholders investing in Big Data?
- What opportunities exist for Big Data analytics in the financial services industry?
- Which countries, application areas and use cases will see the highest percentage of Big Data investments in the financial services industry?
Browse the Full Big Data in the Financial Services Market Report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/big-data-in-the-financial-services-industry-2018-2030-opportunities-challenges-strategies-and-forecasts
The report has the following key findings:
- In 2018, Big Data vendors will pocket nearly $9 Billion from hardware, software and professional services revenues in the financial services industry. These investments are further expected to grow at a CAGR of approximately 17% over the next three years, eventually accounting for over $14 Billion by the end of 2021.
- Banks and other traditional financial services institutes are warming to the idea of embracing cloud-based platforms, particularly hybrid-cloud implementations, in a bid to alleviate the technical and scalability challenges associated with on-premise Big Data environments.
- Big Data technologies are playing a pivotal role in facilitating the creation and success of innovative FinTech (Financial Technology) startups, most notably in the online lending, alterative insurance and money transfer sectors.
Name: Hector Costello
Email: Send Email
Organization: Orbis Research
Address: 4144N Central Expressway, Suite 600, Dallas, Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone: +1 (214) 884-6817
Release ID: 396258