A2P is an acronym which stands for Application-to-Person SMS. It is a term used to describe an SMS message sent from a software application —
The global BFSI A2P SMS market is valued at 52100 million USD in 2017 and is expected to reach 71100 million USD by the end of 2023, growing at a CAGR of 5.3% between 2017 and 2023.
Get Sample BFSI A2P SMS Research Report: http://www.arcognizance.com/enquiry-sample/126755
Top Leading Companies are:
1. Syniverse Technologies
2. AMD Telecom
3. Fortytwo Telecom
4. CLX Communications
5. Ogangi Corporation
7. Tanla Solutions
8. Symsoft AB
11. Route Mobile Limited
12. Angkor Data Communication Group
Enquire before buying BFSI A2P SMS Research report at: http://www.arcognizance.com/enquiry-before-buying/126755
BFSI A2P SMS Market Types:
• Type I
• Pushed Content Services
• Customer Relationship Management Services
• Promotional Campaigns
• Interactive Services
• Inquiry Related Services
BFSI A2P SMS Market Applications:
• Travel and Transport
• Healthcare and Hospitality
• Entertainment (Gaming) and Media
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Scope of BFSI A2P SMS Market:
• This report studies the BFSI A2P SMS market status and outlook of Global and major regions, from angles of players, countries, product types and end industries; this report analyzes the top players in global market, and splits the BFSI A2P SMS market by product type and applications/end industries.
• In the business model of A2P, because consumers interact with consumers, consumers recommend consumers to consume, consumers organize consumers to consume, and form a network alliance composed of consumers, so this business model also Known as Interactive Marketing, Referral Marketing or Network Marketing, it will become the mainstream marketing model and guide a new consumer concept.
• Production consumers in A2P mode not only get products, but they also get a chance to own their own business and make money! Production consumers may buy products at a higher price at the beginning, but the rewards they receive, that is, the opportunities, far exceed the price paid, because production consumers have the opportunity to go through smarter shopping, and Teach others to do the same thing to make money.
• The principle that makes the A2P marketing model so popular is a concept full of energy, called "exponential growth." Exponential growth, also known as the "multiplication concept," has much more energy than linear growth. Linear growth is a little bit of gradual growth, while exponential growth is a dramatic and dramatic increase.
• The Asia-Pacific will occupy for more market share in following years, especially in China, also fast growing India and Southeast Asia regions.
• North America, especially The United States, will still play an important role which cannot be ignored. Any changes from United States might affect the development trend of BFSI A2P SMS.
• Europe also play important roles in global market, with market size of xx million USD in 2017 and will be xx million USD in 2023, with a CAGR of xx%.
There are 15 Chapters to deeply display the global BFSI A2P SMS market:
Chapter 1, to describe BFSI A2P SMS Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of BFSI A2P SMS, with sales, revenue, and price of BFSI A2P SMS, in 2016 and 2017;
Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017;
Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of BFSI A2P SMS, for each region, from 2013 to 2018;
Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to analyze the market by countries, by type, by application and by manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
Chapter 10 and 11, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2013 to 2018;
Chapter 12, BFSI A2P SMS market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2018 to 2023;
Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe BFSI A2P SMS sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source
Browse full report along with TOC and List of Figures at: http://www.arcognizance.com/report/global-bfsi-a2p-sms-market-2018-by-manufacturers-countries-type-and-application-forecast-to-2023
What this Research Study Offers:
1. To analyze and research the global BFSI A2P SMS status and future forecast?involving, production, revenue, consumption, historical and forecast.
2. To present the key BFSI A2P SMS manufacturers, production, revenue, market share, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
3. To segment the breakdown data by regions, type, manufacturers and applications.
www.arcognizance.com is an initiation in this new era of “analysis @ thought.” We are on a mission to replace the conventional research programs and give way to the latest methods and information for the organizations. We have created this hub of analytical research papers where you can get an access to the latest and the best research papers coming out from some reliable and budding research houses. After the advent of “new analytics"based on the data collection facilities of big data, the face of "business research facilities" has changed drastically. With ARC our experts have created a bookshelf where you can check out the research reports that are an outcome of the progression of knowledge in various industry sectors. Alongside you can also check some research papers, market reports, and forecasts that are talking about the "out of the box"developments in the market.
Name: Matt Wilson
Email: Send Email
Organization: Analytical Research Cognizance
Address: 100 Church street, 8th floor, Manhattan, New york, 10007
Phone: +1 (646) 434-7969
Release ID: 434121